Over 50 Horse Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Over 50 Horse Friends

A place for the old Over 50 Horsenet friends and new friends interested in horses.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

September 2013

Go down 
+8
silverdancer
Ol'Man
Manygatess
Carol W
Ellen E
Graymare
cb
Ark
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Manygatess

September 2013 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: September 2013   September 2013 - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 7:25 am

ARK: Lets' stay here pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. I'm not a facebook person either. Not enough time in my crazy life to mess around with facebook. I'll try to post more often, I promise. I would miss everyone if this forum goes away.Sad 
Back to top Go down
Manygatess

Manygatess

PostSubject: Re: September 2013   September 2013 - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 7:41 am

ARK: EEKKKKK I was so exited when I read about closing Foopville that I forgot to say the very thing I wanted to say to you about the apples. Try making applesauce with all those apples. It can be frozen after you are finished with it. My friend Barb makes great applesauce and I don't think it is too hard. I'll get her recipe and post it. It's really good...

We spent the day yesterday getting a "new" used TV cabinet for Barb. WOW the people who were selling it were so RUDE. Good thing we took a furniture dolly, the guy just walked away and didn't even give us a hand loading it into the truck. What a jerk..

My neighbor who had the stroke found a home for his horse, they came and picked it up the other night. YIPPPEEEE That horse should have been gone a long time ago. He never rode him or did a thing with him for YEARS...

Our peppers are FINALLY turning red. YIPPPEEEE That's all we have left in the garden...peppers and brussel sprouts then it will be time to rip it apart and get the soil ready for next spring.

One of our local little Post Offices was broken into early Friday morning. YIKES...

Have a wonderful Sunday. We are off to church and going to spend the rest of the day relaxing. Sunday is our day of rest around the farm.

Love & prayers for all...
Back to top Go down
Ark
Admin
Ark

PostSubject: Re: September 2013   September 2013 - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 2:45 pm

Okay, then. I just thought since no one was posting (with a few exceptions, thanks!!) that maybe this type of forum had gone the way of typewriters and land line telephones. I still have a land line telephone, so I guess I just like things the way they were....Rolling Eyes  I miss seeing what everyone is doing, even if it isn't considered exciting to them. It is still good to hear that they are fine, their weather is fine, their dog is fine, their flowers are fine, their kids are fine and of course, their horse is excellent! Laughing  We live in such diverse areas that everything is interesting to those of us far, and not so far, from you. And hearing that you are still with us is the best thing of all.

I have been posting on facebook, but I don't like it. I much prefer this kind of forum with long time friends. The only reason I go on facebook is because no one is posting here, so post here and get me off facebook!

I am so glad to see all who responded. I won't shut this forum down. I hope we hear from more that for whatever reason like to lurk, but rarely post.

SILVERDANCER:
I am waiting to hear of your trip to Wales! I have been there twice and love it. Good luck with your competition, but honestly, just getting to ride a ferry over sounds exciting to me!

OL'MAN:
There you are! When you don't post, I get worried about you and Virginia. Sorry if you are having posting problems, I don't have a clue why some folks do. I never seem to have any problems logging in or posting here. So have you finished your haying for the year? We have one more cutting of a small field and then we are done.

RICK:
Where are you now?

TRUDY:
What did they steal? Stamps? sheesh. Boy if they get caught, they will think those stamps cost a lot....Yum, peppers! I just read that bell peppers have three or four nobs on the bottom. The three nob bottoms are male and the four nob bottoms are female and are sweeter with more seeds. Got that? Laughing 

CB:
How is Harry feeling? And you? When are you planning for your cross-country trip? Moss doesn't grow under your feet for long, does it? Laughing 

ELLEN:
Have fun with the relatives! I guess that is one of the perks of living on a lake/tourist place, visitors come more often. (And I am sure you are a great hostess!) Since we live on the backside of NoWhere, very few of our relatives show up here. I see more of them on the internet than I have seen in person in a million years.

GRAYMARE:
How is your neck/back feeling? Your riding time is coming soon, will you be ready for it this winter? How is Faith? Is she 'showing' yet?

CAROL:
Are you going back to AZ this winter? Bad weather sure followed you home this year. I could get into being a snowbird if I didn't have a zoo here to take with me.....

Donnie trimmed Areion and Ivan's feet yesterday. Seems everyone's feet are growing so fast this summer, it is no time at all and they need it again. Today the ponies and donkey get their's done....or at least looked at.....

Back to top Go down
https://horsefriends.forumotion.com
Graymare

Graymare

PostSubject: Re: September 2013   September 2013 - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 5:53 pm

ARK, Faith is fine and happy, still at summer camp drinking from a stream with her friends. She will be home sometime after the 15th, not sure of the date...........whenever they roll close to home or she gets dropped off. LOL
I haven't seen her since late June or mid July I think it was, now I can't remember..........I hear she is fat as a pig. She LOVES summer camp. Anyhow, she is safe, happy, and doing great. When she gets home she will have the vet and first of her 5, 7, 9 mo rhino shots...........
More later....company.
Back to top Go down
cb

cb

PostSubject: Re: September 2013   September 2013 - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 6:13 pm

ark, I'm afraid if Ilet the moss grow under my feet, I may find myself under it instead.....so I have to get move on....if I stand still for any length of time, I find it harder to get going again.
Harry is doing good with the knee, but last night got attacked by a goat and got knocked down....goatie wnted the grain in the bucket....he's not happy, and of course its all my fault. I said to put the goats out to roam the ten plus acres, the grass is chest high, and lots of weeds...they won't starve, but they are so dang spoiled by now....sigh....
I'm thinking of going to see my brother who isn't doing well.....he is in Missouri....my stay there awhile....we will see.

I'm glad we will stay here on our lil foopy site.....

SD, have fun! Ellen enjoy company, Carol, anything you say is interesting! we love to hear from you! Graymare, sounds like Faith is easy keeper and may not want to leve summer camp! Trudy, which post office did they break into ....I know the ones out here keep very little money, but they do have postal money orders...are they easy to steal? OLD Man, it is always good to hear from you! so we know you are still with us nd not hibernating on your beautiful place! ARK, always good to hear whats going on with your four legged kids!

And everyone else, we love to know you all are alright so POST more often!

Back to top Go down
Graymare

Graymare

PostSubject: Re: September 2013   September 2013 - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 6:32 pm

Back. Anyhow, Faith has a friend (retired) coming over when she gets home.
Will's mom has an older mare (27) that needs a pasture............. That's Faith's story so far.

As for me, I'm getting more fit by the day.............ha, we'll see. Faith won't be able to be ridden to fitness anyhow. We'll just bang around, cut some cattle
(I think), and chill while others are frantically getting into the fall riding. Friend bought some steers to play with and Faith LOVES that, too. I don't have an exact plan yet......let's see how she is and what the vet has to say (vet is the one that bought some steers to play with).............Hey, as the saying goes, LOL, the best laid plans of.....................I only care about the upcoming foal & Faith so all else is menial.

Ivan and Aeriol seem to be doing well and it appears you are having the time of your life. Wait tip you have two to keep fit. I hope your next trail ride goes perfect for you.

Thanks for keeping our board. Facebook could chew up an entire day..............
Back to top Go down
Ellen E

Ellen E

PostSubject: Re: September 2013   September 2013 - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 8:40 pm

The relatives got here late Friday afternoon, we started talking and reminiscing and kept it at pretty much the whole weekend. Altogether, they brought 4 kayaks, so we paddled over to the lock and back. Then borrowed the neighbors' pontoon and took it and the jetski over to the big lake to play. The jetski was a hit.
One cousin had not been at all well for a while, but is recovering. I think his recovery jumped up a few notches after a few trips on the jetski.
They just loaded up everything to take back to the motorhome, and will pull out tomorrow. I have to work tomorrow, so they are going to come to Ft. Wayne and look for an upholstery fabric shop and then come to see me at the store.
After not seeing them for all those years, we seemed to get along pretty well. They want to come back.
Back to top Go down
cb

cb

PostSubject: Re: September 2013   September 2013 - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 09, 2013 11:49 pm

ok, we have cars that can see behind them and stop, we have cars that can park itself, we have cars that can detect an accident ahead and stop or slow down, we have cars that have cruise controls, GPS.........
Man give me my horse, at least he still lets me think I'm doing the driving and he responds to my aids or directions......but he might like the built in vacuum for massaging AFTER we go for our ride!
Back to top Go down
Ellen E

Ellen E

PostSubject: Re: September 2013   September 2013 - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 12:33 am

Yeah, the cars can do all that, but a horse can take you home when YOU get lost. He is not. Cars can't do that. Laughing 
Back to top Go down
Manygatess

Manygatess

PostSubject: Re: September 2013   September 2013 - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 7:05 am

Yup, scary stuff with the cars doing all the thinking for us. Remember Steven King's car, Christine or that old Sci Fi movie where the machines took over the world. YIKES... I'll hang onto my old drive it myself Cougar. LOL

ARK: The thieves couldn't get into the main part of the Post Office, so there was nothing for them to steal but it is a Federal offense if they are caught. Very serious stuff, messing around with Post Office stuff. Jail sentences awaits them. $50,000 fine for threatening a postal employee. I did hear that about the peppers. Who knew there were male and female peppers????

SILVERDANCER: WOW that sounds like a fun experience. A ferry trip with the horses. We took a ferry ride when we were in Canada. It was so much fun, but my old 35mm camera quit working, all the photos I thought I had taken were lost. bummer...Can't wait to hear all about it.

GRAYMARE: So good to hear that you are doing so good after your surgery and Faith is getting a buddy.

ELLEN: What a fun time with your relatives that you have not seen in years. Nothing like a good old fashion catch up party.

OLDMAN: Good to see you posting. We miss you and Virginia.

Off to my favorite place this morning. The dentist. UUGGHHHHH Just a cleaning I hope the don't find anything they think needs any repairs.

Have a great day everyone.

Love & prayers for all...
Back to top Go down
Indyapp

Indyapp

PostSubject: Re: September 2013   September 2013 - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 10:23 am

Morning folks. I've been lurking and glad to see that the board will continue on. Thanks Ark! I need some thoughts bounced back at me about an old age (horse) issue. As you may remember I bought an older TWH mare a little more than 4 years ago, Tiberius' dam. She is now 23. I really don't know her history but I imagine it wasn't the easiest one. She has some funky white hairs and scars on her legs that lead me to believe in her younger days she was subject to questionable training practices. Or, they may be due to injury. At this point that doesn't really matter. However, I don't know if her wonky back legs are typical of TWH confirmation or not but here is her issue. First, she has wonky back leg confirmation. By that I mean when looking at her from the rear, she's kind of bow legged for lack of a better description. Definitely does not have the straight line from top of buttock, through the hock and heel of a stock horse. I've asked my farrier, and he just chuckles and comments that "Those gaited horses are something, aren't they?"

Here's a little past history leading up to my current situation. The past year or so when she is ridden, she has begun to stumble. We don't ride her hard, more of a stroll around the block type riding. She is ridden by a novice and she kind of just plods along and occassionally stumbles. I've been thinking it's because she's being lazy and inattentive as the rider does not have the experience/knowledge to collect her up. When I ride her no stumbles, but then again, it's natural for my body language to keep her paying attention and moving, even if all we do is walk.

Here's my delema. Earlier this spring I went out to feed one morning and she had trouble getting up. She could get her front legs out in front of her like normal, but had difficulties getting her weight on her bottom leg to hoist her back end up. After falling back a couple of times she was able to get up and from then on was fine. I have not seen her have this problem since although I think she has from the way the ground is disturbed at times. I think she had a real struggle this past weekend to the point she pooped while lying down from the stress of trying to get up. But she was up and waiting on breakfast that morning. This morning she was not waiting for breakfast. She was down and struggling to get up and just could not get the power into her bottom back leg to lift her back end. She struggled with this for some time. Fortunately, Bill was at the house and between the two of us we were able to put ropes around her legs and flip her over on to her other side as if she were cast in a stall. (Surprisingly she didn't fight us when we tried this and it worked very quickly.) Once on her other side she rested for about a minute then was able to get right up. And although she was stiff, she walked right off and headed into her stall for her morning feed and seemed quite happy.

Any thoughts?
Back to top Go down
Indyapp

Indyapp

PostSubject: Re: September 2013   September 2013 - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 10:43 am

PS. When the vet was out in the spring for shots etc, I talked to the vet about her stumbling and he watched her move, and without x rays he thought it was probably due to her being strung out as her feet are kept trimmed and to keep an eye out.

I also have a call in to him to discuss this morning's episode, but thought I would try and get some other thoughts and maybe someone else has had experience with something similar?
Back to top Go down
Graymare

Graymare

PostSubject: Re: September 2013   September 2013 - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 11:33 am

Oh INDY............so SAD to watch. Prayers for you as you make decisions. I can think of sev causes, all of them not good. I don't know what to say. I'm sure your fear is winter will be coming and what to do. She is a wonderful great mare. I'll sure be praying for the best and that your vet sees something right off that will fix her.
Back to top Go down
Carol W

Carol W

PostSubject: Re: September 2013   September 2013 - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 12:02 pm

Prayers Indy for you and your mare!!!! So sad to see them struggle. Hope your vet sees something that can be fixed .... but sounds like it is a fairly regular occurrence for her ...... (((( )))))
Back to top Go down
sunny 57

sunny 57

PostSubject: Re: September 2013   September 2013 - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 5:07 pm

cheers cheers cheers  yahoo!!! I am finaly back in action my computer was down for awhile and just got it back today and have been catching up all day I had a ton of e-mails.

sorry to hear about your mare Indy, sending thoughts and prayers your way

I am pretty upset about my new used car that I just got, yesterday I took it to get the oil changed and the ford dealership I took it to told me that the tie rod is bad that all four struts are badit has an oil leak and there are a lot of other things that we are finding out about it, both the upper and lower hoses are leaking and I don't think I have a leg to stand on it does have a waranty on it that is 50/50 but even with that I am still looking at over 2,000 dollars to fix I just don't have it the accident cost me money above what they gave me for the truck so needless to say I am mad at both myself and the dealer, I am going to call him in another day or two to see if we can work this out he was so good to me with the first truck I bought I am hoping he will meet me somewhere in the middle with all of this one way to look at this is that once it gets fixed it will for sure be like a new car and last for awhile truble free, wish me luck,
Back to top Go down
Graymare

Graymare

PostSubject: Re: September 2013   September 2013 - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 8:05 pm

Welcome back SUNNY..............hugs and good wishes for your truck mess. Let us hear. Hope you are feeling well.
Back to top Go down
Ellen E

Ellen E

PostSubject: Re: September 2013   September 2013 - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 9:50 pm

Indy, I'm so sorry to hear about your mare. I do hope you can find a solution for her.

Sunny, I'd take that car back to the dealer really fast so they can't say all those things happened after you got it. Don't wait.
Back to top Go down
Ark
Admin
Ark

PostSubject: Re: September 2013   September 2013 - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 10:43 pm

INDYAPP:
I am sorry to hear about your mare. Things like EPM run thru my mind as possibilities, but maybe it is just her age and 'out of shape-ness' or some arthritis in that one leg. Having lived with Daisy, the TWH, all these years, I can tell you that she is the clumsiest horse we have ever had. She trips on a shadow if she isn't paying attention. This summer she has been tripping a fair amount and even threw me like a lawn dart when I was riding her. We finally decided her toes were just a bit too long and it is critical for her. So she gets her toes done more often. I hope you figure out your mare and it isn't anything too serious.

SUNNY:
Yep, they guaranteed that vehicle, they need to fix it. There are two machines that drive me nuts when they don't work right, cars and computers. It sounds like you got a double dose of problems lately with them. Glad you are back!

ELLEN:
I don't know your relatives, but I like them! I am glad you are having fun with them. cheers 

TRUDY:
Did you find the applesauce recipe? You wouldn't believe how many apples we have had this year off the one tree. Unfortunately, once they hit the ground, they don't last long. They sure are tasty, though.

GRAYMARE:
I am glad to hear Faith is getting a pasture pal when she comes home! Do you ever hear anything from Atticus? I am looking forward to your new foal.

We took Kazi to Va Tech today for her pedicure. She saw some horses there and went into immediate blazing heat. Rolling Eyes  Squatting, peeing, screaming, blazing heat. And which horse had her attention the most? A mare with a foal. I really think Kazi is gay Laughing . She used to save these little embarrassing displays for horse shows, this is the first time she has done this at Tech. The farrier never batted an eye, he just kept on working. (His name is Travis, ELLEN.)
Other than being a bit messy and occasionally loud, Kazi was good about standing still for the farrier. The floozy.

I am off to get a blood test tomorrow morning. I haven't had one in several months and should keep an eye on any abnormal readings. I feel great, but don't want TTP sneaking up on me. So I am getting a check up. It will be fine.
Back to top Go down
Carol W

Carol W

PostSubject: Re: September 2013   September 2013 - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 4:05 pm

Gee Sunny .....  what a pit!!!!  I would be taking it back to the dealer.  Maybe it would be a good idea to spend a few dollars to have a mechanic look at a car before we drive it off as our own.  Seems like if this was all noticed by the guy changing the oil that it could have been easily detected by those folks at the dealership....  ackkkkk  Hope the make it right for you.

Indy .... wondering how your mare is and what the vet thought...... Hugs to you too.
Back to top Go down
cb

cb

PostSubject: Re: September 2013   September 2013 - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 4:41 pm

I tried to post this yesterday, but it went bye bye....Indy, have you had a equine chiro work on your mare....it sounds like when she lays down she puts pressure on nerves and the blood flow to that leg .....and it simply goes to sleep on her. Sometimes ringbone will mke a horse lie down more often too, and is she on any glucosmine or anything for her joints? If she is getting potassium in grain or a salt lick, cut it out altogether, as I've heard and seen this happen with too much potassium. Just some ideas....
Sometimes we have to make tough decisions....but if a horse is in pain they will lay a lot....

That ol witchy mare of Jessis' Nikki is still going strong and she is bout 28 now....the other day Max the colt spooked along a busy hiway (I told her don't go out there yet on that road, speed limit 75) but kids don't always listen.....she did...Max spun and bucked 3 times and she went plop! on her butt....and Max RAN right toward a very busy intersection....Joey (not the best rider in the world but learning hubby) was on Nikki as they were just walking long....and he said he almost went off her butt as she took off after Max.....caught him, got real close for Joey to grab the reins and Joey said he almost went off the back again as that old mare planted her butt and slid and then he thought Max was going to be pulled over on him......when that mare stood up....waited until Joey got his balance, feet back into the stirrups, a good grip on Max and turned to walk back to Jessi stopping in front of her, "like, here is this stupid kid and your hubby too". Jessi said Joey was in awe that she could go that fast and move the way she does....we have had her worked on twice over the years...except for being sway backed, she is one of the fastest horses we have on the place, and one of the smartest. She knows if she takes care of the grands and Joey once in awhile she has a good home here...and she doesn't want to blow it!
Back to top Go down
Ellen E

Ellen E

PostSubject: Re: September 2013   September 2013 - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 8:11 pm

Sounds like Nikki knew how to take care of Joey and Max, and did a good job of it. She knows her job.Smile 

What's the news, Ark?

Back to top Go down
Ark
Admin
Ark

PostSubject: Re: September 2013   September 2013 - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 9:49 pm

ELLEN:
I won't know until next Tuesday when I go to see my regular doctor. He will have all the results. Thanks for asking! I think I am fine.

CB:
The leg going to sleep sounds like a good possibility. I wonder how you'd keep one from laying on a favorite side? Daisy is one of the all time great nappers. I don't know if all TWHs are as lazy and casual about laying around as she is, but she has always laid around more than all our other horses.
Wow, your mare is incredible! Very smart. I was just telling Donnie about a video I saw yesterday of a wild stallion who saved a filly from being swept downstream in a river in AZ by grabbing her by the neck and pulling her to safety. I think horses are smart, but would never have thought they could think that out like that. It's hard to believe they caught it on tape, too.

We had thunderstorms this afternoon. I have been riding Ivan bareback in the evenings occasionally while Donnie is working on some other horse's feet, but not today. Tomorrow is lesson day, I hope the storms stay away during that time.

Back to top Go down
cb

cb

PostSubject: Re: September 2013   September 2013 - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 10:21 pm

ARK, Nikki could have stopped Max herself if she had hands! Joey just said he held on! She did everything for him....wish I could have caught it on video, and I wonder if Joey had to change his undies afterward! tongue tongue Jessi was fine, just a bruised ego~I BAD!

We had showers all day yesterday...our temps are getting about 8 degrees cooler and it feels ever so good.....does this mean fall is here! Gosh I hope so. Maybe we'll get more riding in if the weather is cooler. WE just got everyone new shoes...usually hubby does them, but with his surgery, we splurged and had the farrier out. Gotta take care of their footsies!

Tomorrow I go and have my glow in the dark breakfast....this should be fun...they tell me it will be oatmeal, and I only eat it with sugar and milk....hmmm....wish me luck y'all.

Sunny, glad you are back!

Everyone a moment of reflection....hums....for everything that happened and all the families affected on 9/11.....

Sweet Dreams and may we stay safe!
Back to top Go down
Manygatess

Manygatess

PostSubject: Re: September 2013   September 2013 - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 7:25 am

CB: WOW nothing like those good old horses huh? KIDS!!!!!!!!!!!! They always think they are smarter than their Mom's. A hard lesson learned by Jessie. LOL Prayers being sent for your test.

ARK: I did get the recipe but it's a old handed down recipe without any measurements. YIKES...try this one from the Internet it sounds easy and good. Simply Recipes.com then type in applesauce. I'm going to try using that one and see what happens. I love old family recipes, but without any measurements I hesitate using it. Praying for good test results on next Tuesday.

SUNNY: Gosh, girl your night mare never seems to end does. it? Hang in there...

INDYAPP: Life gets difficult with the older horses. I hope you can find the problem with the old girl.

911 what a horrifically sad day. God bless the families and friends. I think they should play that video everyday so we don't forget what happened and how this country came together in the aftermath of the nightmare.Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad 

Still working on the garden Dug potatoes the other day, then picked the last of the tomatoes. When I came across the street I saw my ATV in the middle of the lilac bush. Shocked  OMG...George was no where in sight. He hit the gas too hard and the ATV flew into the bush and then him onto the ground. My poor lilac bush had to be hacked with a saw to get the ATV outta it. George is fine, just a little bruised ego. MEN!!!!!!!!

Love & prayers for all.

Back to top Go down
Indyapp

Indyapp

PostSubject: Re: September 2013   September 2013 - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 10:31 am

CB, Glad no one was hurt. I've always had a fear of getting hit by a car on horse back. There isn't anywhere to ride around my place any more except for a couple of fields I have permission to ride in due to houses being built everywhere. And although technically the roads are not highways, the idiots drive on them as if they were. It didn't use to bother me so much because there wasn't as much traffic and what traffic there was the drivers were courteous and would slow down and move over as they drove by the horses. Not any more. Now it seems as if they speed up and want to see how close they can get to you.

Thanks for your thoughts on Thunder. So far everything that has been mentioned I have already thought of or tried too. Definitely not EPM. Max had that so I'm familiar with the symptoms. Thunder has been on joint supplement for some time. After talking to the vet we both think it's arthritis either in the hip or hock that has progressed. He suggested I add BL Solution to her Corte Flex and see if that helps. For some immediate relief I'm giving her a gram of bute 2x a day. Unfortunately Bill and I have had to flip her over so she can get up the last three mornings. I have discovered she likes applesauce. I can mix the bute in some applesauce and add it to her grain and she eats it right up.
Back to top Go down
Indyapp

Indyapp

PostSubject: Re: September 2013   September 2013 - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 10:36 am

MANYGATES I saw a lot of similarities between your lilac bush story and CBs story about Jesse. Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: September 2013   September 2013 - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

September 2013
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Over 50 Horse Friends :: Basket-
Jump to: