Over 50 Horse Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Over 50 Horse Friends

A place for the old Over 50 Horsenet friends and new friends interested in horses.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

FEBRUARY 2022

Go down 
+3
Ellen E
Graymare
Ark
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Indyapp

FEBRUARY 2022 - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: FEBRUARY 2022   FEBRUARY 2022 - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 28, 2022 5:01 pm

Hello All,

I just got caught up as I have been off line for a little more than a week. And such a week it was from the sounds of it. Most of it revolving around water problems. I tested positive for CoVid, but didn't have any symptoms. The company I work for has all employees test twice a week if we're working in the office. Last Tuesday I tested positive so I had to go home. Company protocol says that I couldn't come back into the office for 5 days and only with a negative test, so I was working from home last week. So, I'm back in the office today trying to get caught up.

I have a 90 year old Aunt in Florida who caught CoVid also. She has been in the hospital for the last 4 weeks and it's not looking good. She is having trouble getting enough oxygen. She's on a bi-pap type machine most of the time. She gets off of it for short periods of time and she is able to eat a little when she is. She refuses to give up.

Thursday I take my brother into the hospital for cardiac test to see what kind of blockage he has and what they will be doing for treatment.

Tiberius showed me yesterday morning that spring is coming. After eating his breakfast and on his way back outside, he stopped to scratch his butt on the corner post of his stall. He then stopped beside me so I could wipe all the loose hairs off he had just scritched loose. That and all of them are laying around on the ground much more than they have been. They still have their winter jammies on and it's been getting into the 30s and low 40s and they're a bit over dressed for the weather. At least it's mostly light out when I feed now.

Looking forward to seeing pictures of Nell E Bell.
Back to top Go down
Graymare

Graymare

PostSubject: Re: FEBRUARY 2022   FEBRUARY 2022 - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 28, 2022 6:39 pm

Prayers for your brother INDY and for you driving............hoping for the best.

ELLEN, glad your bank was right on top os everything...........

DONNA, great to hear from you......hope you join us more often.

Nell has turned into a full blown nightmare........no accidents, just a puppy wanting fun all the time.

Continued prayers for peace...........
Back to top Go down
Ellen E

Ellen E

PostSubject: Re: FEBRUARY 2022   FEBRUARY 2022 - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 28, 2022 11:40 pm

Sounds like Nell is going to be a fast moving target to avoid when you are walking. She's so small she's likely to find herself under a foot sometime. She'll teach you to dance. LOL
Back to top Go down
Graymare

Graymare

PostSubject: Re: FEBRUARY 2022   FEBRUARY 2022 - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 01, 2022 12:40 am

No Ellen, she's just petty and wants attention.
Back to top Go down
Ark
Admin
Ark

PostSubject: Re: FEBRUARY 2022   FEBRUARY 2022 - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 01, 2022 1:42 am

Sounds like Nell is going to be a puppy handful for awhile!  I am sorry I missed Shadow's puppyhood, although he is still a walking hazard as big as he is.  He can circle around me like a cat.  A big, 72 pound cat.  It's his mission in life to keep me in sight... and to bark at trucks and trailers while outside.   He never barks in the house.   We got him when he was 5 and he turns 10 this year.  I am sorry we missed those first 5 years.  He still has tons of energy and charges all over the pastures.  Donnie took this photo today in the arena while I was riding Ivan.  It was a pretty day.

FEBRUARY 2022 - Page 4 Shadow12

Shadow

Time to change the calendar!  I have enjoyed seeing folks post this month that we don't usually see.  Hope you keep on posting!  It's great to hear the news from all over.

February is over. Go to: https://horsefriends.forumotion.com/t128-march-2022#14157

Or click on "Basket" and then on "March 2022".

flower flower flower
Back to top Go down
https://horsefriends.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FEBRUARY 2022   FEBRUARY 2022 - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

FEBRUARY 2022
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4