Over 50 Horse Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Over 50 Horse Friends

A place for the old Over 50 Horsenet friends and new friends interested in horses.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

October 2023

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Ellen E

October   2023 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: October 2023   October   2023 - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 31, 2023 12:57 pm

Indy, I literally laughed out loud at your response.  LOLOLOLOL

Ark, were you able to get the cane back?  Again? ROFL
I'm thinking the cane needs to be painted in bright neon red, orange and yellow. Or, Donnie can put one of those Apple trackers on it.
Back to top Go down
Ark
Admin
Ark

PostSubject: Re: October 2023   October   2023 - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 31, 2023 8:31 pm

ELLEN:
We went straight back to WalMart and found the cane still in the cart in the cart corral. rake We couldn't believe we forgot it again immediately.

I told Donnie exactly the same thing as you said! Now he is paranoid about taking it out of the truck ClappingHands . He says he would find the tracker, but the cane would probably have lost it. I am hoping this encourages him to get his second knee fixed so he can get rid of the cane. He says he will put some colorful shrink wrap on the handle.

We got our blue truck back from the shop this afternoon! wavy Now both our trucks are both working..... knocking on wood that it stays that way....

We have a 500 acre wildfire about 6 miles north of here. The wind is blowing it toward the north. Yesterday the wind was howling so the firefighters couldn't slow it down. They say it is more contained today. It has been very dry here and there are several wildfires around the state. It sprinkled a little rain, but not enough to do anything about the fire. The wind was calm today, but will be howling again in the morning.

We saw the cutest thing on the way home this evening. Big Foot met the school bus when his/her kids came home. The little boy was thrilled and gave Big Foot a big hug. Very Happy

Back to top Go down
https://horsefriends.forumotion.com
Ellen E

Ellen E

PostSubject: Re: October 2023   October   2023 - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 01, 2023 8:16 am

It is 27° cold degrees this morning with a dusting of snow on the ground. The tile guy got here at 6:45 and he thinks it's cold too.

Ark, I hope Donnie will get his knee fixed. It is such a relief to be able to walk without everything hurting. I'm a year and a half from having the second hip fixed, and it feels so good to get up and walk without thinking about exactly how to move my legs.

Bigfoot hugging his boy is such a cute thing to see.
I had a little giraffe, a cold wingless bumble bee, and a Taylor Swift album cover come last evening. They were happy with the giant Hershey bars I gave them. Smile

Back to top Go down
Indyapp

Indyapp

PostSubject: Re: October 2023   October   2023 - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 01, 2023 10:03 am

No Trick or Treaters here, (no surprise) but I did see a small group of them down the road going through the housing development when I was driving home. What I did get was SNOW! and it was more than just a dusting. The good news is it's suppose to warm up into the 40s today so it will all go away.

Glad Donnie was able to get his cane back, both times.

Anyone hear from Gray Mare? How's she doing?
Back to top Go down
Ark
Admin
Ark

PostSubject: Re: October 2023   October   2023 - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 01, 2023 11:10 am

I've been wondering about GRAYMARE, too.  It's been over 2 weeks.....  Any news?

No Trick or Treaters here, either.  We bought Reeses Cups because we know we like them!  They'll be gone in a few days.

Time to change the calendar.  I can't believe it's November already.  We had snow flurries and 26 degrees this morning.  No, no, no!!

Go to:

https://horsefriends.forumotion.com/t149-november-2023#15361
Back to top Go down
https://horsefriends.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: October 2023   October   2023 - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

October 2023
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3