Over 50 Horse Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Over 50 Horse Friends

A place for the old Over 50 Horsenet friends and new friends interested in horses.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

JUNE 2020

Go down 
+2
Ellen E
Ark
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
cb

JUNE 2020 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: JUNE 2020   JUNE 2020 - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2020 11:49 pm

Good thing he is a retired guy...Ark!
Nice neighbor.

Ellen...cant wait to see pictures.

I can eat some real food now...yay.

Still have hard time pronouncing words....but less pain.
Double YAY

We have covid cases on the base now....may have a lickdown again....if it werent so serious i would laugh. If we are here for winter...i will cry...so loud yall will hear me.
Back to top Go down
NancyLee

NancyLee

JUNE 2020 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: JUNE 2020   JUNE 2020 - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 28, 2020 3:54 am

Reading the June posts, hope the eye and dental problems are improving, Trudy and CB. Both very tender areas to deal with.

Ellen, so great that you are enjoying your new beast😀
Good to get the deck done, I just stained ours too.

GM, hope you and TL are doing fine. We were watching one of the dance competition shows, World of Dance, and saw there was a team from your town

Ark, it would be nice if the rain held off for a bit.

I hope everyone is able to distance enough to avoid Covid. We are being careful but people are definitely easing up a bit too much in some places. Of course I am not going into retirement residences or nursing homes for music, but some are starting to experiment with outdoor performances so maybe I‘ll be back at it soon. We are going camping to Algonquin park next week. There are no public showers but I don’t mind just getting wet in the lake for a few days

Riding has been good, my part-board mount is a lovely Rocky Mountain horse and I ride others belonging to the same friend who owns the stable. Morgan, QH and TB. Nice horses, barn and people. Fabulous trails and terrain in the forested ridges.

Thinking of you and your friend Trudy I love you
Back to top Go down
Manygatess

Manygatess

JUNE 2020 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: JUNE 2020   JUNE 2020 - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 6:39 am

Thanks everyone for all the prayers for Karen. Rick brought her to church yesterday and the church went wild cheering for her. Praising God he could get her there. I'm off to spend the day with her.

The countdown is on for my hair cut. 8 days to go unless Wolf shuts down the hair salons again. Then I have another idea, my freind Dee use to be a beautician before MS struck and she said she'll give it a go, if I sit on the floor. What the heck, it certainly can't look any worse than it does now. geek LOL

Love & prayers for everyone. Stay safe & Healthy.

NancyLee likes this post

Back to top Go down
Graymare

Graymare

JUNE 2020 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: JUNE 2020   JUNE 2020 - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 2:27 pm

YAY KAREN..................... ClappingHands ClappingHands ClappingHands

hug hug hug

NancyLee likes this post

Back to top Go down
Ellen E

Ellen E

JUNE 2020 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: JUNE 2020   JUNE 2020 - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2020 10:21 pm

Boy, is it HOT here, with matching humidity. The deck is nearly done, just a few touch ups left to do. Tomorrow will see it completed. I really like the color. It's almost the same color as the mahogany floor inside the house, so it sort of appears that the floor just continues outside. That's what I wanted.
Back to top Go down
Ark
Admin
Ark

JUNE 2020 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: JUNE 2020   JUNE 2020 - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2020 11:58 pm

hug Karen hug

ELLEN:
Your deck sounds nice. I have been talking up a deck to Donnie. Hopefully he will get to it one of these days!

CB:
Well, not exactly retired. Donnie was going to retire in March after his knee surgery healed a bit. But then the virus came along and his company has most of their people working at home, so Donnie is now working at home, too. It's nice, he can arrange around his hours to do some things. Since we won't be going anywhere for vacations, he took a few days off for that to do the hay. He will probably retire when his company starts requiring the workers to go back to the plants to work. So far, Donnie only goes in once every other week or so to catch up on lab work when very few people are around. He's been enjoying his 'almost' retirement.

I was supposed to go on a ride with Ivan at Pandapas Pond park this morning. I didn't get to go because I caught a stomach bug last night. It may have been a touch of food poisoning, we stopped at a drive-thru and got a hamburger for lunch. Anyway, my friends went riding and I didn't. The good news is, we are going to ride on Friday!

All five equines kept their grazing muzzles on all day today! Areion, the master grazing muzzle escape artist, got another new grazing muzzle. It's called a "Green Guard", is not cheap for what it is, but she didn't figure out how to get it off today. Tomorrow is another day, says she. Daisy and Cactus Jack never get their grazing muzzles off. Trinket of the tiny ears does occasionally, but I have mostly got her figured out. Ivan and Areion have their manes Velcro-ed around the halter part of their grazing muzzles, and Ivan mostly stays in his. Only Areion has destroyed so many muzzles, and she is the fattest horse here and needs to keep hers on the most. I bought extra leather straps with her new, bright red grazing muzzle, because I know she will break the straps eventually. Too smart.
Back to top Go down
https://horsefriends.forumotion.com
Ark
Admin
Ark

JUNE 2020 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: JUNE 2020   JUNE 2020 - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2020 12:17 am

Time to change the calendar! Let's hope July is a much better month.

Go to:
https://horsefriends.forumotion.com/t107-july-2020#12734

or go to Basket and then click on July 2020

rear
Back to top Go down
https://horsefriends.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

JUNE 2020 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: JUNE 2020   JUNE 2020 - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

JUNE 2020
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3