Over 50 Horse Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Over 50 Horse Friends

A place for the old Over 50 Horsenet friends and new friends interested in horses.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

MARCH 2021

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Ellen E

MARCH 2021 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MARCH 2021   MARCH 2021 - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 28, 2021 6:42 pm

The horses the three guys had were so different. Craig's horse was stubborn and hard headed. Ken's was the easiest to get along with. Wade's was the most reactive. Other than not completing two of the obstacles, Ken's did the obstacles the best. Craig had to really work hard to get anything out of his. Wade's did the obstacles, but wanted to buck and cavort around.
For me that would have been hard to judge.
This was the first time I've been able to watch all of the event. The few other times I've seen it, it was just an hour or so of it.
It thought it was interesting that Jack Brainard was remembering Chris Cox's event, over all the others.
Back to top Go down
Indyapp

Indyapp

PostSubject: Re: MARCH 2021   MARCH 2021 - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 29, 2021 5:14 pm

Did you go to Dr Grossnickle ELLEN? I took my brother to his office in Warsaw last fall because he couldn't get into his Elkhart office because of CoVid. Of all the medical procedures Dan has had to go through in the past year and a half the cataract surgeries were the best.

I haven't been able to track down just where Smokey is retiring to. All I know is that is a farm in VA. I'm still trying to pin down the details.
Back to top Go down
Ellen E

Ellen E

PostSubject: Re: MARCH 2021   MARCH 2021 - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 29, 2021 6:26 pm

Indy, yes.  I went to Grossnickle in Warsaw.  Assuming that the second surgery this Wednesday goes as well as the first one, I am a very happy camper.
Back to top Go down
Graymare

Graymare

PostSubject: Re: MARCH 2021   MARCH 2021 - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 29, 2021 6:58 pm

Boring Monday here.............Lots of calls................bright sunny day with a breeze.

I was glad the Road To The Horse had a big crowd...............

Go cowboys/cowgirls............it was calming to me.

Back to top Go down
Ark
Admin
Ark

PostSubject: Re: MARCH 2021   MARCH 2021 - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2021 12:19 am

Darn, I don't get RFDtv anymore since we don't have a Dish or Directv anymore. I watched a couple of the Road to the Horse shows and enjoyed it. Those guys can get a lot done fast.

I rode Ivan today with Cactus Jack following along behind us. When Ivan got a treat for doing something right, Cactus was right there to collect his fair share. Laughing I think Cactus got more exercise than he's had in a very long time! Ivan was good. This is ride #11 of the 100 I plan on doing this year.

Tomorrow we get our second Moderno shot! wavy I heard on the news today that research says those vaccinated don't spread the virus asymptomatically. That's good news! Bad news is that many unvaccinated people are acting like the virus won't get them or anyone else and there may be a terrible increase in the disease.

Back to top Go down
https://horsefriends.forumotion.com
Ellen E

Ellen E

PostSubject: Re: MARCH 2021   MARCH 2021 - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2021 8:49 pm

The second eye surgery went very well this afternoon. At the moment, it is still very dilated, so I won't know until tomorrow how well I can see. I am so relieved that it's all done. Just a matter of recovering, which won't take long at all.
Indy, I was talking to a couple of staff members who were saying how busy they have been. Lots of people didn't go to Florida this year, so they got their eyes done. I was the last patient of the day. Number 28.
Back to top Go down
Ark
Admin
Ark

PostSubject: Re: MARCH 2021   MARCH 2021 - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2021 12:56 am

ELLEN:
 Congratulations on your new and improved eyesight!!! wavy wavy  
Let us know how many leaves there are in the top of your trees!  I was amazed....

Donnie and I have been slugs all day.  We got our shots yesterday and have run a bit of a temp today....and wanted to sleep the day away.  That didn't happen for me,  those horses would have called Animal Control on me if I hadn't fed them.  I think Donnie felt a bit worse than I did.  We are both feeling better late this evening.    

Time to change the calendar!   March is going out with lots of rain and tomorrow April will come in with an incredible temperature drop in the evening.  Horse blankets will be put on, the windchill is predicted to be 8 degrees. affraid   It's been high 60s and some 70s lately....

March 2021 is now closed for business. Go to: https://horsefriends.forumotion.com/t116-april-2021#13380
or click on "Basket" and then on "April 2021"
Back to top Go down
https://horsefriends.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MARCH 2021   MARCH 2021 - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

MARCH 2021
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3