Over 50 Horse Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Over 50 Horse Friends

A place for the old Over 50 Horsenet friends and new friends interested in horses.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

February 2013

Go down 
+7
Indyapp
Manygatess
cb
sunny 57
Rick Angell
Ellen E
Ark
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
cb

February 2013 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: February 2013   February 2013 - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 1:34 am

well, I had Doc Darci take a look at Cinny....she found the sore spot and did an adjustment on her, we rode her last night and today and no lameness.....who would have thunk, huh? We'll see how she is in the morning....she even cantered today and seemed to enjoy it kickin' up her heels a time or two....when Joey was on her. It was fun watching her move out. The soreness was high on her leg...above the forearm in the crease of her leg....underneath....she also worked on her neck too....I'm hopig for great things...please HUM that this is what she needed. It's funny I called the doc and she was free...came straight out...which was fine with me...cost 80 dollars which is good prices I think...I remember folks payig 75 a few years ago in Idaho..I've never had a horse worked on before, but Dr Wilson when I picked his brains didn't think it was navicular and wanted me to try this before he did exrays....he will have my horse and dog buisness...even tho he is an hour away...I'll use him. It's one of those situations where you feel comfortable thru a conversation, your body says...ahhhh...here's a doc I think I can trust to have my best interest at hand and just not out for money. Thank goodness...I've talked to a few and I just hadn't gotten that feeling. I want and need a good rapport with my vet to take care of my animals...one I can feel good about trusting them in his care. Doc Darci is great at what she does...but she isn't a vet. Pretty good couple of days actually...its an ahhhhhhhhhhh nice feeling.
Back to top Go down
Ark
Admin
Ark

PostSubject: Re: February 2013   February 2013 - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 1:00 am

RICK:
Darn, I can't get the video to load. I do have a couple of clever ponies who work together to get out of their gate. I have a chain over a bucket hook and a rope tied around the gate and those ponies can still get out. I have never seen them doing it, but find them in Ivan and Areion's area now and then after I know I double locked their gate.

CB:
Congrats on finding a good vet! I like my horse vet, but haven't found a cat vet who didn't strike me as wanting me to build their west wing. Rolling Eyes

BEECH and PAM L:
Are you covered in snow? Do you have power? How are you doing? Stay warm. I can't imagine having that much snow with more on the way.

TRUDY:
Where did you spend that big check? All in one place or did you spend it in several places? Very Happy I am glad you didn't get much snow. We got some rain and about a half inch of snow off that system, but it melted right off the next morning. No snow here now, just lots of mud. I think I'd rather have the mud.

ELLEN:
Did the lake ever freeze enough for Travis?

It was sunny here this afternoon. I actually hauled out my sunglasses for the first time this year. It's been so cloudy this winter, my eyes got all squinty with that big yellow thing in the sky today. Cool
Back to top Go down
https://horsefriends.forumotion.com
sunny 57

sunny 57

PostSubject: Re: February 2013   February 2013 - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 7:24 am

for all of you that recomended WD-40 it did the trick, I finaly got up the courage to try it on a small spot that would not show or I could put another sticker to cover it but it works great, I was just scared totry when not knowing the makeup of the plastic, I will finish up tomorrow and then it is off to where ever I want, my pup will be happy too I have missed three days of riding around the park,still having trouble loading it on the back of my truck, the trailer plugs into my reciever hitch and you fold it down for a ramp, the scooter has a lot of power and is hard to climb up the ramp without getting away from me, but practice makes perfect so Iwill spend a couple of days just loading and un loading it from the house, I have to be able to safetly load and un load by myself, Kent is still weak and has a lot of trouble helping me. my scooter has a headlight, tail lights, brake lights, turn signals, hazard lights and also a horn, plus it beeps when backing up,the only thing that keeps it from being street legal is the speed, it can not go fast enough to keep with traffic, but it goes fast enough for me to get where I need to.
Back to top Go down
Ellen E

Ellen E

PostSubject: Re: February 2013   February 2013 - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 1:45 pm

Ark, he got to run for two days about two weeks ago. Then it warmed up and rained so that ended it. He and his wife and his dad are going on a several day snowmobile trip next week. They'll either go to Michigan or upstate New York. The lake is still frozen over enough to walk on and fish through, but not suitable for the weight of the snowmobiles.

Sunny, I'm glad the WD-40 worked for you.

CB, that's good news that your new vet was able to help Cinny.
Back to top Go down
cb

cb

PostSubject: Re: February 2013   February 2013 - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 11:08 pm

Dr. Darci isnt a vet...Dr. Wilson is Doc Darci is a chiropractor....for people and HORSES....how cool is that! She has horses herself and people started asking her to help their horses, so she went to school/training for doing horses and she sees both! Fine with me. Dr. Wilson seems like a good vet too, he gives me confidence in him and his abilities and his sense of helping others is nice.

Sunny, don't get a speeding ticket in the park on that scooter of yours! Have fun with it. Hope ya figure out the loading.

Who has snow now? The Northeast is sure getting hammered....wow. We are having wind tonight and tomorrow....oh boy...the camper will be rockin!

Sweet Dreams y'all.
Back to top Go down
Manygatess

Manygatess

PostSubject: Re: February 2013   February 2013 - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 8:02 am

Hi guys...The snow is gone here on the farm. YEAH...this has been a crazy winter. Of course, more is on it's way tomorrow, but it's green/brown grass walking trail today. And mud lovely brown mud.

ARK: I still haven't found anything to send that big paycheck on. Funny but not very much actually costs 50 cents any more.

CB: How wonderful you found someone who could help your mare. We have friends from Danville who are horse chiropractors. They do good things for sore horses.

SUNNY: WD40 works really well on lots of stuff. The smell is so yucky though...Your ride sounds like a good one. You will be able to really get around.

OK here is another PO nightmare...I turned in my resignation letter on 12/10. Last week my old boss called me and said they couldn't locate the letter, would I write another one, just jot down a couple lines that say I am resigning. Nope, I'm not writing another one, but I will make a copy of the original one that I just happen to have a copy of. In fact, I'll make a copy of all 3 letters. The nasty one that Mike sent to me, my reply to him and to my OIC. Mike is not getting off that easily. This was not my first rodeo...don't mess with us seniors, we have back up...LOL

Have a great day everyone.

Love & prayers for all.
Back to top Go down
Ark
Admin
Ark

PostSubject: Re: February 2013   February 2013 - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 9:44 am

Go get 'em, TRUDY!! Laughing

You have to find a sale for that check. I got 25 foot rolls of plastic fencing one time for one cent a roll! I bought all six of the ones they had in stock. I even made them check with the manager about that sale and he said it was correct. Best deal I ever got. Very Happy

Snow is gone here, too, but now it is raining and the nicely dried up mud is coming back to life. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
cb

cb

PostSubject: Re: February 2013   February 2013 - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 11:23 pm

good buy there ARK!

well, we did the grocery store, hobby lobby for a birthday present, the dollar store for a gift bag for Brennas' present (a shoulder bag that she can use markers on and decorate it herself and some lil hair things....went to the FLOOR store and found the floors I want in here....carpet has to go....dogs and 13 dogs is a no go....the HEB store as it is the cheapest to buy our brands of sodas at...2.48 a 12 pack, McD's for their new fish Mcbites...which are really good...and to Jessi's to store some frozen meat in her freezer that were on special at the commissary. Tomorrow its the feed store and Wal Mart. Friday I get to sit with all 3 girls, and Pop
Pop is fixing french toast, hash browns and saugage for breakfast then its a birthday party at Mr. Gattis' a pizza joint with lots of games on Friday night, and then Saturday is the parade for the rodeo that is in town, there are 10 of us riding, I'm support crew as my knee won't take that long in the saddle....not right now....and Sat. afternoon there is a horse auction or just a junk auction in town....so many things to do...which one will we do? LOL....I'm not in Idaho anyymore, Dorathy...and I can't spell it either!

Hope everyone has a great valentines' day and good weekend. Have fun y'all. bounce
Back to top Go down
Ellen E

Ellen E

PostSubject: Re: February 2013   February 2013 - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 11:46 am

I'm off and running on vacation. Should have already left home, but will probably make it in about another hour. Charlotte then Tampa. Good friends, and some serious sunshine.
I'll check in when I can. Everybody behave yourselves. Very Happy

Rick, I'll call when I know the schedule.
Back to top Go down
Carol W

Carol W

PostSubject: Re: February 2013   February 2013 - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 1:08 pm

Have a great time Ellen!!!!

Great weather again after a spell of colder weather here ..... going to enjoy it.
Back to top Go down
cb

cb

PostSubject: Re: February 2013   February 2013 - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 3:24 pm

whatch doing in Tampa Ellen? Sunny doesn't live too far from there....PAMC lives near Tally if you are driving...ya could have several foop fests! and Eileen is near Naples I think...
Have you ever been in Busch Gardens....the glass bottom boat ride is fabulous. Have fun. I love to take an air boat in the everglades...I'm afraid of most boats but those are nice....and if ya fall in ya don't have to worry about drowning, cuz the gators would have ya eaten up within seconds! LOL Shocked Razz affraid ibad!
Back to top Go down
Graymare

Graymare

PostSubject: Re: February 2013   February 2013 - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 12:28 am

ELLEN, have a great time..............have fun with your friends and enjoy the sun!!!

SUNNY, where are you? Have you cruised right off the board?

Have a super time in your parade CB. It sounds like a fun week end for your family and horses. I'm really happy about Cinnamon.

ARK, get ready, spring is coming.

TRUDY, I'm loving your stupid ex supervisor/boss. His threads are wound wrong. LOL.
Here, we are reducing services and Saturday mail delivery will be gone. I assume that will be national. I don't know when that arrives, but we will get used to it. With folks like your ex boss in charge things might get a bit narly until it all gets sailing easily. It will be good for fodder here on the board.

God bless. Prayers for ALL!
Back to top Go down
cb

cb

PostSubject: Re: February 2013   February 2013 - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 12:47 am

Yup Graymare, I'm pretty stoked about Cinnamon also...she see ms to be doing fine.

Hubby and I got wet today giving the four horses a bath that will be doing the parade....today was in the 70's...lots of sunshine...but the horses enjoyed it.

Spending the night at Jessis' tonight, the kids are here and GramGram will kid sit tomorrow....and then off to the birthday party tomorrow night...feels good to be busy sometimes, and then it also feels good to just kick back other times...

Sweet Dreams Y'all.
Back to top Go down
sunny 57

sunny 57

PostSubject: Re: February 2013   February 2013 - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 12:38 pm

we have had rain off and on for the last two days and I can't risk the scooters electronics getting wet the dealer told me that if it gets wet it will screw up the electrical parts, all the electronics are on the steering on the top of the scooter so I wait until this rain passes, we need the rain real bad so it is not so bad, but when it clears up I am off and running again, the biggest problem I am having is that I am having trouble loading my scooter on it's trailer, it has a lot of power ang tries to get away from me when I take it up the ramp, but I am getting practice after the weather clears up,
Back to top Go down
Carol W

Carol W

PostSubject: Re: February 2013   February 2013 - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 8:31 pm

Gorgeous day here .... going to play cards at 7:00. need to do laundry instead, but, OH WELL!!!!

What is everyone else up to???
Back to top Go down
Graymare

Graymare

PostSubject: Re: February 2013   February 2013 - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 9:09 pm

Were meeting the kids and some friends for pizza, then going to the folk festival downtown.
Oh boy, turn me loose with the fiddlers and banjos and I'm nuts having such a great time.
Back to top Go down
Ark
Admin
Ark

PostSubject: Re: February 2013   February 2013 - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 3:25 pm

ELLEN:
Have LOTS of fun and report every bit of it! I need to hear some warm weather news. I bet it is cold at your house today, it is only 32 degrees here.

CB:
Are you thinking of Cypress Gardens when you said Busch Gardens? I didn't know Busch Gardens had glass bottom boats.
I am so glad to hear that Cinny is feeling better!

CAROL:
More warm weather news, please! I live vicariously in the winter.... Wink ...How is Midge?

GRAYMARE:
Only a month until spring. I am ready. More than ready. The mud can't get any worse and the temps will be better.

I have had another wheelbarrow attack. I think the one we have this year is out to get me, this is its' second attack on me. The first time it whacked me in the head. A couple of days ago I was pushing the (admittedly) overloaded wheelbarrow up on the manure trailer after struggling mightily to get it thru the mud. After three tries, I got it up on the trailer and the weight shifted or the wheel ran over something or other and the wheelbarrow took a nosedive off the trailer. It whacked me in the knee pretty hard and sent me flying onto my back into the mud. I now look like I work for Marshall Dillon, I walk with a limp. No one ever sees these wheelbarrow attacks but the horses, and while they probably laugh, they never tell. I need a friendlier wheelbarrow.

The good news is, while walking is difficult, riding Ivan is not. I had a lesson with him on Thursday and my knee didn't hurt a bit while riding, but wow, getting off Ivan was a pain. Ivan and I did lots of trotting speed changes, we are learning to extend his trot, then slow down to a western pleasure slow trot. It was a lot of fun, I love those lessons! The weather was really pretty and clear, no wind, and sunny. It was the last pretty day this week.

INDYAPP:
How did your friend at work do with her eye surgery? I go Monday to have a consultation with the eye surgeon. I soooo hope he will cure my eyesight problems! I can barely imagine being able to walk around without either my glasses or a seeing eye pony. When I drop my glasses, I have to be very careful not to step on them because I can't see them on the ground. A few times I have had to have someone come look for them when they got away from me and I couldn't find them. Not wearing glasses and being able to see will be a wondrous thing. I hope your friend's surgery went well!

Saturday here:
Snow flurries, bloody cold, windy. tongue Trying to think warm thoughts.
Back to top Go down
sunny 57

sunny 57

PostSubject: Re: February 2013   February 2013 - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 8:03 pm

Ark, I hope Ellen stays warm the weather channel has issued a freeze warning until 9:00a.m sunday it is already getting cold and the wind is howling it is 55 at 5:30 p.m a strong cold front is making it's way across Florida and here Ellen thought she would be warm, depending on how long she is staying it is going to warm up in a couple of days but with the wind brrrrrrrrrr, we had rain for the lastcouple of days but the temps weren't bad, and we realy did need the rain
Back to top Go down
cb

cb

PostSubject: Re: February 2013   February 2013 - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 10:23 pm

WEnt to Brenna's party last night at Mr. Gattis, a pizza buffet with amusement games and small rides for the kids...it was fun!
Then today was the parade. I let Joey ride Cinny cuz two of the GD's were there and I volunteered to be pit crew and kid sitter. I never know if I can make it from point A to point B without having to find a potty! I don't mind the trail rides can just stay back and find a bush and catch up if need be. I got to paint red white and blue stars on the horses and they all wore white shirts with blue bandannas, and blue leg wraps...course when they first lined up they needed coats on! It was brrrrrr cold. Imagine our surprise when our group took second in mounted groups...woohoo....then everyone in the parade got free rodeo tickets....so we rushed home, unloaded the critters and flew down the road to the rodeo to watch! They had some exciting rides, and barrel riders doing their thing in 13 and 14 seconds....holeeeeeee!
Then after the rodeo we went to the auction and bought some treasures for 8 dollars....
Then we went to the street vendors that are all over town and found good deals on those big fuzzy blankets...
stopped by Jessi's for some coffee....and chatted....and then homeward bound to feed all the critters....
Been a long day with having to be at the parade parking at 7 a.m. I think we will have a very early night...in fact its 7 p.m. and I think it may be now we tumble into bed and have a good sleep....ahhhhhhh....zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Back to top Go down
Carol W

Carol W

PostSubject: Re: February 2013   February 2013 - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 1:06 pm

Sounds like a fun time CB .... so glad you are having fun.

Ark .. we have been having a few days of what I would call perfect weather ... low 70s with sun shining in the wonderful BLUE skies here ...... Going to have another cool front later this week which will leave us with highs in the 50s for a few days.
Back to top Go down
cb

cb

PostSubject: Re: February 2013   February 2013 - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 1:52 pm

ARK good luck with the eye surgery! I know exactly what you mean...I take my glasses off and then I can't see to find them...sigh....maybe I should ask if my insurance covers the surgery ....let me know how yours goes. My daughter had it done, she hated weraring contacts and refused to wear glasses, lil sh*t kept LOSING them.....so as soon as she had enuf money and insurance she got her eyes done. I have another friend who had it done also and she loves it! No more glasses....
We got home last night and fed the guys and cleaned my doggie yards....and this morning we slept into 9, boy did we get our arses chewed when we opened the front door! I'm telling you, you can tell by the whinnies and barks that they all were po'ed at us for sleeping in that extra time! Evil or Very Mad
Nothing much planned today, just moving the round pen over so the horse (King) can have some niblets to munch on...and moving the goats into Rockys' run with him. Next is another run put up so Myley can have her own and then Pony can have a bigger pen for her and baby when it arrives.
Back to top Go down
Rick Angell

Rick Angell

PostSubject: Re: February 2013   February 2013 - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 9:07 pm

I got my neck hugged today...by the lovely MS.ELLEN...our Biker/scooter babe!!

If you'll read back a few pages, you'll see that she was scheduled to be in Charlotte NC today with her cousin, cousin's wife and friends for a woodcarving show. I saw some exquisite carvings of birds...both little wren size and duck size...where you wanted to touch just to verify that the birds 'feathers' were NOT feathers. The detail work and coloration was just superb. At any rate, Ellen and I had a nice 1 1/2 visit just wandering through the crowd looking at the art work as well as just jabbering like ALL FOOPS DO when together.

Also, of note...had a nice LONG phone visit with HT's sister, Margaret, the other day. HT is probably (as of this Sunday writing) back at home. Margaret indicated that they were trying to make arrangements/plans for that. Said he could be mobile...with use of a walker...for about 20 minutes or so. (THAT"S an improvement form Jan 14 when I saw him!!) I may try to get back over to see him again in a few weeks...??

My big dually diesel p/u truck is gone from the driveway. It was just too much vehicle for what I was using it for. I was able to trade for a 'used' GMC Sierra 4x4 (1/2 Ton size) 2013 that had less than 600 miles on it. Yep..you read it right! This vehicle hopefully will be more economical to operate...and besides..."CAROL IS HAPPY!!

Love to all..Please stay close by the fire and stay warm. I'm really putting the hay to Phony Pony during these cooler/cold days and nights.

Again...Love to all..

Rick
Back to top Go down
Ark
Admin
Ark

PostSubject: Re: February 2013   February 2013 - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 1:07 am

RICK:
That is such good news about HT! Thanks! I hope he is feeling better and better all the time.
I bet that bird carving show was great. I love stuff like that. I am glad you and ELLEN got a chance to catch up.
Congrats on the new truck! That's the same kind we have, except ours is a 2003. It does a good job. Pulls a trailer very nicely. I can't believe its been that long since we bought it. I hope it lasts forever!

SUNNY:
I bet ELLEN will miss the cold in Florida. Hopefully it will be gone before she gets there. It is mighty cold here, 19 degrees right now with wind. We put the blankets on the horses because of the windchill tonight, but it is supposed to be back to 50 tomorrow, so the blankets will come back off then. Areion has made a mess of her blanket. I will probably have to replace it before next winter. She and Ivan tear rips into their blankets for fun, I think.

CB:
What was the occasion for the parade yesterday? Your day sounded like a blast! Congrats on your group's ribbon! wavy When is the pony due? What is its name?
I really hope the eye surgeon fixes both my eyes. One has a pretty good size cataract, but the other's cataracts are small. I would LOVE to not need glasses. Kind of a miracle, really.

CAROL:
Yep, you get the prize for perfect weather this week! ClappingHands That is my favorite kind of weather, 70s and blue skies. I can see why you spend the winter in AZ.

I am so over winter I can barely stand it. I don't think it made 30 degrees today and the wind was terrible. No riding for me this weekend. Ivan and I are out of shape and need some serious riding time. He and Areion were zooming around the arena today, playing, so he is getting more exercise than me. Ivan's dapples are fading just as Areion's are coming in. He'll probably still have them this summer, but not much longer. Areion's are just getting started. They are pretty when they run and play together like they were doing today.

Back to top Go down
cb

cb

PostSubject: Re: February 2013   February 2013 - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 2:12 am

ARK, it is a big stock show going on, they had what is called slack weeks...where everyone could come and pay entry and try to win, then the top ten get to compete in the stcok show, and then next weekend the top compete for championship titles and lots of money! This whole month has been horsey stuff all over town! It's been great! You should see some of these horsetrailers...wow! They have some new ones you can walk into and holy smokes, they are FANCY! too fancy for me to feel comfy in, but I don't have to worry as I couldn't afford one anyway! tongue
Traffic has been more hectic than normal for sure this month!

Our nights have been cool, but this week only down to the 40's and in the 70's all week daytime....yesssssssss....I LIKE!

Well, I'm off to bed! RICK, that is good news on HT..YAY!

Carol, enjoy your nice weather! I know I will!

Night, and sweet dreams y'all.

Sunny did you take off into wild blue yonder on your scooter? cyclops Wink
Back to top Go down
Manygatess

Manygatess

PostSubject: Re: February 2013   February 2013 - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 7:49 am

Hi guys...another really cold morning here in PA. BBRRRRRRRR I am sooooooo ready for warmer weather. More snow tomorrow...Weds and Saturday. It has been a very active winter.

ARK: I finally found something to spend my big 50 cent paycheck on. I added $7.50 to it and went to the Potts Grove Fire Hall monthly breakfast yesterday. Money well spent. No cooking or dishes.

CB: Girlfriend you sure sound like you are finally having some fun times in your life now that you are outta Idaho. What a change in your lifestyle. Good for you...Idaho was wearing you down.

GRAYMARE: My old big boss is a weenie, he has NO clue how to supervise people who have half a brain. Thinks he can just boss people around with no one standing up to him. The local PO's are in total disarray, no one knows which location they are working at next. It has become a nightmare. So glad I am outta there.

I'm on to bigger and better things. PAINTING..one of my favorite chores around the farm. First the bathroom and then onto the bedrooms. You guys know how much I love to paint...LOL Took down the border...uugghh who keeps putting that stuff up anyway? It's such a pain to get down. Of course, I will be picking out new border to replace it once the walls are painted. I'm a glutton for self imposed punishment.

This morning we are off to the tax man and then out to lunch. Hope we get enough back to purchase a lunch.

Have a great day.

Love & prayers.
Back to top Go down
silverdancer

silverdancer

PostSubject: Re: February 2013   February 2013 - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 9:11 am

Hi all,
Sorry I haven't posted on here in a while, but I've been feeling a bit down because I had to put Jeckyll to sleep last week. His kidneys finally started to fail.
I really loved that kitty, even though he was only with me for a few years, and the house feels quiet and empty now. It'll take time to get used to that, I'm not a person who can right away get another cat, need time to adjust. I now have the sad job of phoning his previous owners and telling them, which I promised to do when it finally happened, I haven't been able to face that yet.

At least I have Zaristo to help take my mind off the loss, riding is great therapy, you definitely can't think of anything else while sitting on the horse or he'll take you by surprise at the wrong moment! We've training and competitions coming up a lot now, so it's good to keep busy.

Talk again soon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: February 2013   February 2013 - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

February 2013
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next