Over 50 Horse Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Over 50 Horse Friends

A place for the old Over 50 Horsenet friends and new friends interested in horses.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

MAY 2018 !!!

Go down 
+3
Ellen E
Graymare
Ark
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Graymare

MAY   2018  !!! - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MAY 2018 !!!   MAY   2018  !!! - Page 5 EmptyTue May 29, 2018 1:09 pm

YES, ELLEN, it's by far generational.............We still have a flag at the front of our house and we have 11 flags in our neighborhood...........But, that said, we have big flags for Memorial Day on entrances to subdivisions placed by Boy Scouts. On holidays we have lots of flags.

But, our town is conservative. The next towns over are liberal with no flags. Our town is now very different than 34 yrs ago when we came here.

I'm blessed to have our neighborhood
Back to top Go down
cb

cb

PostSubject: Re: MAY 2018 !!!   MAY   2018  !!! - Page 5 EmptyWed May 30, 2018 9:39 pm

There was a post on facebook, what was top song when you were born, the first 2 lusted id never heard, but the third top song was how much is that doggie in the window, its suppose to be what your life is about, i think hit that one! My life has had a lot if digs in it for sure. Lol
Back to top Go down
Ark
Admin
Ark

PostSubject: Re: MAY 2018 !!!   MAY   2018  !!! - Page 5 EmptyWed May 30, 2018 11:59 pm

Rain, rain, rain. We are luckier than many areas around here, we aren't flooding, although not far from here it is flooding. Parts of NC have gotten over 23 inches of rain! That hasn't happened on that scale in our county by far. But we are sure wet. A friend in our old county, about 75 miles SW of here, said he saw a trout swimming by his window... Laughing

No riding lesson for me today, it got rained out. We are going to shoot for Friday...or Saturday... Rolling Eyes

All grazing muzzles stayed on today! wavy This week is Ivan's week to be a pain about keeping it on. Last week it was Areion. The week before it was Ivan..... There is a pattern going on. Ivan discovered a post that he can hook his grazing muzzle on and pull it off, breaking a strap. He did that two days in a row. That post will be removed as soon as the tractor can get it out without tearing up the wet pasture. Ivan and Daisy are visibly losing weight, Areion is still a tub. Cactus Jack rubbed his grazing muzzle on a fence today and hooked himself to it. I noticed him calmly standing in one spot for a long time. One of the horses would have freaked out, Cactus just stood there patiently waiting for me to release him. I will have to make sure the hooks on all the grazing muzzles face the animal from now on so they don't latch onto a fence again.

Back to top Go down
https://horsefriends.forumotion.com
Ellen E

Ellen E

PostSubject: Re: MAY 2018 !!!   MAY   2018  !!! - Page 5 EmptyThu May 31, 2018 1:53 pm

Thank goodness for my phone. This morning I had done my usual morning computer things and pushed the little table away. The latch that allows it to tilt, slipped and dumped everything on the floor upside down. And it wasn't a gentle landing. The laptop is now in the shop for about two weeks until a new screen can arrive and be installed. I was not a happy camper at all.
Oh well. Stuff happens I guess.

Back to top Go down
Graymare

Graymare

PostSubject: Re: MAY 2018 !!!   MAY   2018  !!! - Page 5 EmptyThu May 31, 2018 3:01 pm

Oh good grief..............What a pain in the A$$. Sorry for your inconvenience.

Play solitaire.....................
Back to top Go down
Ark
Admin
Ark

PostSubject: Re: MAY 2018 !!!   MAY   2018  !!! - Page 5 EmptyThu May 31, 2018 5:08 pm

ELLEN:
Poor computer! You are sure hard on your toys! lol! I haven't killed anything electronic lately, but did get the refund for the phone I drowned in ice tea recently! That took awhile, but they did finally come through.

We went to Lowes yesterday evening and got sidewalk edging bricks to start making the catio for our cats and a flower garden for us. The edging bricks sit on edge of the sidewalk and provide the foundation for the catio frame. I hope this will be one of our quicker projects, these cats aren't getting any younger. I am happily surprised at how much Donnie is 'into' the project! His job is to change litterboxes and I suspect he looks forward to a reduction in the number of indoor litterboxes there will be. Very Happy

Waiting on today's rain........
Back to top Go down
Ellen E

Ellen E

PostSubject: Re: MAY 2018 !!!   MAY   2018  !!! - Page 5 EmptyThu May 31, 2018 10:26 pm

I spent a few minutes this afternoon looking at different computer tables that won't wear out and throw my computer off it.
I happened so fast I didn't have a prayer of stopping it. Other than using them so much they wear out, this is the first one that has been broken. I was trying to think of some way the table malfunction could be covered under warranty. (Just kidding.) I was relieved that it can be fixed.
Back to top Go down
Graymare

Graymare

PostSubject: Re: MAY 2018 !!!   MAY   2018  !!! - Page 5 EmptyThu May 31, 2018 10:52 pm

Brother (Sister).

What a mess. Thank heavens you have the program in your phone,
it will be a long 2 weeks......................at least it can be fixed.

Nothing new here. Hot afternoon.

Back to top Go down
Ark
Admin
Ark

PostSubject: Re: MAY 2018 !!!   MAY   2018  !!! - Page 5 EmptyFri Jun 01, 2018 10:07 am

Time to change the calendar! Go to:

https://horsefriends.forumotion.com/t81-june-2018#10555

or to Basket and click on "June 2018"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MAY 2018 !!!   MAY   2018  !!! - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

MAY 2018 !!!
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5