Over 50 Horse Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Over 50 Horse Friends

A place for the old Over 50 Horsenet friends and new friends interested in horses.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

July 2018

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Manygatess

July 2018 - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: July 2018   July 2018 - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2018 6:57 am

GRAYMARE:  I saw that poor guy on TV.  How terrible.  Those fires have gotten so outta control.  

Today is Ace's 9th birthday.  He is old enough to start collecting his social security.  LOL  For his big day, he got a Happy Birthday cookie and a new toy.  He was a happy dog dashing all around with the cookie and then the new toy.  Can hardly believe 9 years has gone by.  Time is flying.  He is showing his age, getting gray.

More rain this week but nothing like the torrential down pours of last week.  Thank God.

Dug up more beets yesterday, I'm giving this batch away. I'm beeted out.

Ordered a lift chair for George yesterday.  I have finally convinced him that he needs one, he has been struggling to get up off the recliner, also ordered a chair stair lift for the steps.  He said he doesn't need it but that day is coming.
Back to top Go down
Ark
Admin
Ark

July 2018 - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: July 2018   July 2018 - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2018 12:08 am

CB:
How is Harry doing?
The horse who won the Tevis was an Arabian. The best conditioned award, The Haggis, went to the mustang. In their world, they consider the Haggis to be the top award. It is given to one of the 10 ten finishers who looks to be in the best condition after going 100 miles. The mustang crowd was thrilled. Another mustang also finished in the top ten.

Well I might live. My dentist sent me straight to an oral surgeon, who took me right in immediately, and pulled the abscessed molar. The pulling wasn't too bad, but the numbing just about killed me. My dentist thought they would knock me out since an abscessed tooth and jaw were involved, but they didn't. That part was torture. I screamed bloody murder....not something I would normally do. Anyway, my dentist apologized for the office help not getting me into seeing her 12 days earlier. She was really embarrassed and told me she had had a meeting with the two new guys to set them straight on emergency policy. It has been a miserable 2 weeks, but at least it seems to be coming to an end. I doubt they will ask me to review them on Yelp this time... Rolling Eyes

Donnie took the afternoon off to drive me back to the dentist. They had to stick the crown back on that was on the tooth behind the one pulled. It came off in the pulling. Donnie didn't think I should drive since I seem to fall asleep a lot on these pain killers. Sleep is good. Not in his blue truck, though. He made me a soft grilled cheese sandwich and tomato soup for dinner. It was the first solid food I have had in days. Drool

Happy birthday, Ace!! I can't believe he is already 9 years old, but I guess he was born the same year as Areion and she is now 9. Where does the time go?

May August be a better month for us all.
Back to top Go down
https://horsefriends.forumotion.com
Ark
Admin
Ark

July 2018 - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: July 2018   July 2018 - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2018 12:17 am

Time to change the calendar. Go to: https://horsefriends.forumotion.com/t83-august-2018#10768

or click on "Basket", then click on "August 2018".

July is closed for business! wavy
Back to top Go down
https://horsefriends.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

July 2018 - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: July 2018   July 2018 - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

July 2018
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5