Over 50 Horse Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Over 50 Horse Friends

A place for the old Over 50 Horsenet friends and new friends interested in horses.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

December 2012

Go down 
+9
Rick Angell
Graymare
sunny 57
cb
Carol W
Indyapp
Manygatess
Ellen E
Ark
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
cb

December 2012 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: December 2012   December 2012 - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 6:22 pm

awww...Trudy, I don't know whether to be happy or sad! I don't think you are cut out to watch the grass grow!...but neither would I have put up with his BS either....maybe you'll find something else part time you can do to keep busy....right now am thankful hubby can keep busy doing stuff outside....living in a 32 foot camper can get to be a bit tight sometimes....ahem....but am glad he doesn't have to work driving truck anymore. He may look for something part time, I don't know, he has a hard time NOT working....it's his decision....

any updates on HT?
Back to top Go down
Graymare

Graymare

PostSubject: Re: December 2012   December 2012 - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 7:10 pm

Kelle Bear Conrad
Via Matthew: Update on Dad. He will have another swallow, possibly a modified exam tomorrow to see if he will be able to start eating and drinking. We sat up for a couple of hours in a chair. Oxygen requirements are much better, but still needed. He is squeezing my hand ever so slightly with his Left hand, but continues to be unablle to move much else at this time. He failed his swallow test yesterday. He attempted to sit up on the bed side cammode and had small results. We checked his E-mail. and he actually smiled a little today. Dad continues to have confusion at times, but is speaking better today and is working circle-a-word puzzles on his own.

This was on the other boards...................and prayers for him, also. And for ALL!
Back to top Go down
cb

cb

PostSubject: Re: December 2012   December 2012 - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 1:59 pm

thanks for the update GM...

Did y'all hear about the shooting in Oregon at the mall...how terrible for families to lose loved ones this way at this special time of the year....makes me sad for them all. Almost makes one afraid to go shopping...ya just never know.

Bright sunny day today, but a chilly morning...by the time I sweep the floors, do breakfast dishes, its warm enuf outside to enjoy it...maybe a light jacket...I'm lovin it!

Hope everyone is just busy with the time of year it is....hope ya'll are well....
Back to top Go down
silverdancer

silverdancer

PostSubject: Re: December 2012   December 2012 - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 7:42 pm

Manygatess - it's a great life being retired! I think so anyway. I wish you many happy years ahead!
Not that I want to make anyone envious, but this time last week I was sunning myself on a beach in Southern Spain. Very Happy Couldn't do that when I was working. And all thanks to a friend who has an apartment there, but who is also now retired and could go there too... so a whole bunch of us girls went together and had a great time.
We each took turns to cook our 'speciality' at night so no one got stuck in the kitchen and we all shared the chores (not many) so it was a real holiday, without staying in a hotel being tied to mealtimes etc.
And it got me ready for that lovely warm weather I'm anticipating in TX!

CB - it sounds like you are really enjoying that warmth after your hot, hot summers and cold, cold winters. And you seem to have made friends really fast in the community, they sound very welcoming.

CAROL - I have a friend who just adopted a dog... and she is complaining because he WON'T bark! Not that they wanted a guard dog, but this one is totally silent and they would at least like him to bark at strangers. He hasn't been mistreated or anything, his previous owners moved abroad and put him up for adoption. So reading about your little dog, I'm now wondering if he was maybe trained not to bark... and will now have to learn how to bark! But on also reading what ARK says about her guard dog... maybe they might regret that in the future! Laughing

ARK - you were asking if I ride in winter. Yes, I do but only when I force myself! I hate the cold. But I really have no excuse because the yard/barn where I keep Zaristo has an indoor arena for all weathers, also a circular sand 'gallops' which they keep harrowed most of the time and a covered 'walker' machine for the horses to keep them fit. I KNOW, I really have no excuse not to ride, but I get lazy too because we are out and about competing or training at least every 2nd weekend from about Feb through to November, with both dressage and TREC - we need a break!

Can't believe it's only 2 weeks till Christmas. I got out my tree today (sshh, artificial one), that's step One. Tomorrow, I'll write cards. Getting in the mood now...
Back to top Go down
Carol W

Carol W

PostSubject: Re: December 2012   December 2012 - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 8:07 pm

Silver ... there are some breeds that just don't bark much at all .,... and that is why there are quite a few chitzus (sp) here in the park .... they are very passive and make great dogs to travel with .... cute too .... So, that little dog may just be one of the breeds that are more quiet ... He also could have been trained, but my guess is he just doesn't see any need to bark ..... check out characteristics of whatever breed or combination he is......
Back to top Go down
Graymare

Graymare

PostSubject: Re: December 2012   December 2012 - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 8:19 pm

Whew, busy time of the year. I am still baking. Ha, I still eat faster than I can bake. Yesndeedee. It's make 3 pumpkin breads, eat one. Now I'm moving on to cookies for the neighborhood kids...............only 1 doz per house this year, and older kids don't count (college age), only the kids under eight and we have 4 houses with little kids. The 3 yr old neighbor twins told me today that Santa had already come to their house and if I want to meet him I can. LOL, that said, they pointed to the great big Santa on their roof (one of those huge blow up Santas from Home Depot). I asked one of them what he wanted for Christmas and he told me he didn't know, I'd have to ask his brother. LMAO. Twins have a different mind set I guess.

That's my day so far................. Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
cb

cb

PostSubject: Re: December 2012   December 2012 - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 10:33 pm

yep, Carol you are right...there are several breeds who don't bark at ALL..Basenji comes to mind, the quickest...and sometimes when folks live in apartments or campgrounds, they will have their dog debarked.

SilverD..ues I like Texas so far! You have fun...when you come! Your arena areas sound heavenly to me! Wish I had that set up.

We met the nicest old guy today....he has a tack shop in his garage that we were invited into...he must have about 30,000 dollars worth of brand new tack in there....and he wants us to buy it from him....he has few months to live as he has lung cancer, he opted for no treatments....holy cow....we would certainly have to think about this....would have to get a loan for sure...and don't know if we want to do that...but it sure would be nice to get into here.....oh wow...what a good deal. They rent storage units here for the express purpose of having flea markets or new stuff/used for sale...so we could go that route...but don't know ....if we could even get the loan on our income now or not.....we will see. The rent downtown in the old part of town isn't bad for a store front either. Lots of small businesses in that part of town...but no tack shops....clothing and feed and fencing...mainly. It is something to think about.

Am sorry this guy is having a bad time....he seems really jolly too...but he says he has had a good life. His son is staying with him to care for him. I may try my hand at making some stews and such..and taking him a bowl or two...can't seem to help myself....I hate it that good folks need to suffer so.
Back to top Go down
Ark
Admin
Ark

PostSubject: Re: December 2012   December 2012 - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 14, 2012 1:50 am

GRAYMARE:
Yep, that little girl is ready for the workforce, LOL. Funny story!

CB:
Good luck with the tack venture.

SILVERDANCER:
How cold is cold in Ireland? I don't like riding much below about 40 degrees F. either. It has been so nice here for the most part this winter. It was chilly yesterday and the day before, but tomorrow will be back in the mid-50s again. We have had a relatively warm winter. Not like a couple of years ago when we got 2 feet of snow that stayed for nearly 3 months! ewwwww.....

CAROL:
I am glad Midge is back on track! Nothing like a good shock to one's system to reset one's priorities, LOL.

I had a nice lesson with Ivan today. We did some incredibly slow trotting, one would think Ivan was working towards doing Western pleasure. I think he must have missed his nap or something, I actually had to nudge him to keep him going. He was so lazy. We are learning about flexing at the poll and starting to be collected at the walk. I can give him a rein cue now and he drops his head to the ground. Good pony.... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://horsefriends.forumotion.com
Carol W

Carol W

PostSubject: Re: December 2012   December 2012 - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 14, 2012 2:24 am

BIG NEWS .... raining in Arizona .... may have pretty impressive totals when it is all finished .... are you all ready? ...... could have as much as 3/4 inch of rain..... just seems funny when there was 14 inches of snow at home the other day ..... So, Midge and I will listen to the rain on the roof of the trailer tonight .... sounds nice as the desert can really use a drink of water. we are nice and warm and dry so will just kick back and enjoy listening to it.
Back to top Go down
Indyapp

Indyapp

PostSubject: Re: December 2012   December 2012 - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 14, 2012 10:57 am

Two updates on HT

From Matthew
update on Dad. Today he was finnally taken for a modified barium swallow exam to see if he aspirates (gets food or water down the wrong pipe) when he swallows. He has not been able to eat real food for 2 1/2 weeks for fear of aspiration from the bedside swallow exams. He passed without any signs of aspiration. He sure did perk up when he had his first bite of vanilla bean ice cream tonight. He picked up that spoon and went to town. They are looking at placing him into a skilled nursing facility for rehab prep then possibly to a more intense rehab facility. He is able to open and close his left hand, I have not seen any movement out of his left foot or leg yet however. Keep working dad

From Margaret
John is passing landmarks quickly now. He passed the swallow test and finally got some real food. The first since he hit UT hospital 2 1/2 weeks ago. He is a happy camper today. It sounds like he is not ready for top notch therapy yet so he will spend some time in a nursing facility until he reaches the level they require at Patrica Neal. Thats more good news. His left hand gains more movement every day the left leg not so much but it will catch up soon when it gets more physical therapy Im sure. He still has O2 but most of the rest of the tubes are gone. We are celebrating this new milestone!!!!!

Back to top Go down
TallyPam

TallyPam

PostSubject: Re: December 2012   December 2012 - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 14, 2012 4:04 pm

Hey ARK.....I'm in! Very Happy Very Happy

Will be back later to post more. Hope all the foops are having a great day.
Back to top Go down
TallyPam

TallyPam

PostSubject: Re: December 2012   December 2012 - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 12:20 am

santa See, told you I'd be back. Been trying to catch up on what's going on with everyone but I seem to have a problem remembering what I just read. Rolling Eyes

So sad to hear that HT is having such a tough go of it. Will keep him in my prayers.

After Rebel died I came upon another horse that I thought just might be the ticket. I wasn't really looking yet but he was nearby so I went to look at him. He's young, only 4, but started by a very reputable breeder/trainer, and very laid back. Anyway, I fell in love with him. He is a QH, bred for halter but with some nice performance bloodlines. He's also a perlino with sky blue eyes. He has a fancy name (Downtown N Handy) but his barn name has always been Casper, which fits him well, so Casper he will stay. His mind is still that of a baby and he needs some maturity in that area, but that will come. He 15.2 and I doubt he'll get much taller, if at all, but he's got a lot of filling out to do yet. Anyway, watch for the adventures of Casper and Pam.

CB...so happy that you have finally gotten to warmer weather!

I've been struggling with Christmas spirit this year. Haven't even put up a tree yet. Embarassed After the horrible events today in CT it's making it a bit harder to conjure up those feelings. Think I need a dose of grandsons to get me going in the right direction.

Well, Booker (yes CB, he still alive and well)is whining to go outside. Better take him out! Catch you all later.
Back to top Go down
sunny 57

sunny 57

PostSubject: Re: December 2012   December 2012 - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 2:46 am

well Kent is in the hospital again for the ketoacidosis only this time he blacked twice in as many days once while driving the truck he got home o.k but had drove 30 miles from home and could not remember doing it then along came the highway patrol several hours later to inform us that the truck was involved in an accident, aparantly Kent pulled into a parking lot at a steak and shake, he jumped the curb and hit the car in front of him no damage to our truck but the car was not so lucky the bumper caughrt the cars hood and peeled it like a banana anyway long story short even with all the witnesses no one could identify Kent so no ticket issued just that my insurance has to fix the other car,and it was classified a medical condition caused accident thank god no one was hurt and Kent got home o.k but I took him to the hospital that morning he was immediatly put in I.C.U in critical condition extreme dehydration and he had depleted the minerals in his body he is stablizing but not out of the woods yet, he will need insulin to survive and right now he still has no medical coverage and we have not found any resource to help not even the insulin manafacturer can't help at this time we wrote our congressman and Mayer even tried the t.v station no luck still trying every thing that comes our way but it takes time and that is the one thing Kent is running out of the doctors have said that his body can't handle another episode he is too weak and has NO body fat at all he looks like a walking skeliton? but all they are doing is bringing down his sugars and then sending him home our government is wonderful is it not, any way please send prayers his way and I am going to bed to try to get some rest andwillpost as soon asI can thank you for once again letting me vent I am scared for Kent and frustrated that I can't help him
Back to top Go down
Graymare

Graymare

PostSubject: Re: December 2012   December 2012 - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 11:32 am

BIG hugs and prayers for you both, SUNNY, as you struggle with health care. I wish I knew the answers and could fix it for you. Hopefully, today will bring some good info for you.

God bless. Prayers for ALL.
Back to top Go down
Carol W

Carol W

PostSubject: Re: December 2012   December 2012 - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 12:51 pm

Hugs and prayers headed your way Sunny .... just seems like things are lopsided. Hope you can find some help soon ...... ((( )))
Back to top Go down
Graymare

Graymare

PostSubject: Re: December 2012   December 2012 - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 4:44 pm

The following was written by Ben Stein and recited by him on CBS Sunday Morning Commentary.

My confession:

I don't like getting pushed around for being a Jew, and I don't think Christians like getting pushed around for being Christians. I think people who believe in God are sick and tired of getting pushed around, period. I have no idea where the concept came from, that America is an explicitly atheist country. I can't find it in the Constitution and I don't like it being shoved down my throat...

Or maybe I can put it another way: where did the idea come from that we should worship celebrities and we aren't allowed to worship God as we understand Him? I guess that's a sign that I'm getting old, too. But there are a lot of us who are wondering where these celebrities came from and where the America we knew went to.

In light of the many jokes we send to one another for a laugh, this is a little different: This is not intended to be a joke; it's not funny, it's intended to get you thinking.
In light of recent events... terrorists attack, school shootings, etc.. I think it started when Madeleine Murray O'Hare (she was murdered, her body found a few years ago) complained she didn't want prayer in our schools, and we said OK. Then someone said you better not read the Bible in school... The Bible says thou shalt not kill; thou shalt not steal, and love your neighbor as yourself. And we said OK.

Then Dr. Benjamin Spock said we shouldn't spank our children when they misbehave, because their little personalities would be warped and we might damage their self-esteem (Dr. Spock's son committed suicide). We said an expert should know what he's talking about.. And we said okay..

Now we're asking ourselves why our children have no conscience, why they don't know right from wrong, and why it doesn't bother them to kill strangers, their classmates, and themselves.

Probably, if we think about it long and hard enough, we can figure it out. I think it has a great deal to do with 'WE REAP WHAT WE SOW.'

Funny how simple it is for people to trash God and then wonder why the world's going to hell. Funny how we believe what the newspapers say, but question what the Bible says. Funny how you can send 'jokes' through e-mail and they spread like wildfire, but when you start sending messages regarding the Lord, people think twice about sharing. Funny how lewd, crude, vulgar and obscene articles pass freely through cyberspace, but public discussion of God is suppressed in the school and workplace.

Are you laughing yet?

Funny how when you forward this message, you will not send it to many on your address list because you're not sure what they believe, or what they will think of you for sending it.

Funny how we can be more worried about what other people think of us than what God thinks of us.

Pass it on if you think it has merit.

If not, then just discard it... no one will know you did. But, if you discard this thought process, don't sit back and complain about what bad shape the world is in.

My Best Regards, Honestly and respectfully,

Ben Stein

Back to top Go down
Ellen E

Ellen E

PostSubject: Re: December 2012   December 2012 - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 5:28 pm

Ben is right.
Back to top Go down
cb

cb

PostSubject: Re: December 2012   December 2012 - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 16, 2012 12:36 am

Pam, its good to see you here! I'm glad lil Booker is still with you! Good luck with Casper...I've seen pics on facebook...you rock girl! Keep on ridin! The gransons should help you get in a xmasy mood! I love looking at the xmas lights...

I agree Ellen....

Went to the Horse Auction today, it was fun! Almost bought a mini grey jack, but informed hubby he'd have to hold him in the back seat all the way home, he thought twice on it...but he was a cutie patootie, but not cute enuf to have to go back home and get the truck and trailer. It was a good day tho.

Tomorrow we work with the dogs, trim toenails, brush, walk everyone and give treats....sometimes I feel they need more of us! So it will be a dog day!

Weather has been great! Love it!

Dawn, hang in there... Hugs to both you and Kent. I'm thinking of you both.

Well, pleasantly tired, will hit the sack here soon!

Am thinking of the families in CT also...so senseless and sad.
Back to top Go down
Donna

Donna

PostSubject: Re: December 2012   December 2012 - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 16, 2012 8:25 am

MORNING FOOPS.....

It is very early here in N.S. and since the dogs wanted out, I stayed up and got on here. Enjoying my coffee in peace, wood stove blazing and everyone else sleeping. Sleep

I am like Tallypam, just can't get the spirit this year. I used to love Christmas but over the years it has just become a chore for me. Would love to just remember the reason for the DAY and forget everything else. Tree is in the corner of the living room naked except for lights. The Girls might come over today and decorate it but if not I will throw things on it and be done. I don't think they have their own tree yet. Going to be a very somber Christmas over at their house this year too as their step-sister died in Jan. and Margo is not in the Christmas mood either. She told them she isn't cooking Christmas dinner (turkey), think they are having lobster. Christmas mornng she is not going to be home, going to see her grandson, just hope Pete stays home with the Girls. We will be at John's so can't help in that department. We will see what takes place over there. This is the Girls last Christmas home as next year they will be away at Univ. till just before. I am cooking a turkey as soon as we get back so I know that they will be over for that.

Enough of my story. How is everyone else? We still haven't had any cold weather til yesterday and today. A dusting of snow on the ground but that is all. The weather has been spring like and wonderful.

Must go jump in the shower. The barn awaits and then Church. Wn't get there next week as that is when we leave for John's. Have a great day all.
Back to top Go down
TallyPam

TallyPam

PostSubject: Re: December 2012   December 2012 - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 16, 2012 11:34 am

You know, I just don't get it...WHY, in this country, do we have people going without the medications they need to keep them alive? I just don't understand and I'm sure I'm not the only one....we can give people who are able to work, educate themselves, medically able, all kinds of benefits....WHY aren't we able to help one man who needs insulin? Makes me want to scream. Richard is diabetic and a VietNam vet. He gets all his medical care and medications thru VA (despite many opinions to the contrary he gets excellent care). If not for that he may have been in the same position as he is a carpenter and these last years have been very tough for that profession. Okay, off my box for now. Love to you Sunny!

Donna...I so agree with you about Christmas becoming a chore. Used to be all I did was work my butt off so everyone else had a great day. Family took it for granted. Now, I do for myself, Richard and my two grandsons. It's someone elses turn!!!

CB...Booker is getting old and the very thought of his life ending breaks my heart. He has been a part of it thru a lot of ups and downs in my life and he has always remained so loyal and loving to me. He's really a special fella.

Well, guess I'll try getting this tree up and a few special decorations put up (gotta dust first....dang I could write my name in it lol! Y'all have a great day.

Back to top Go down
Graymare

Graymare

PostSubject: Re: December 2012   December 2012 - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 16, 2012 12:11 pm

Important:

My e mail changes today to:

sydneemiller@ymail.com

Thanks and hope you all will stay in touch.
Back to top Go down
cb

cb

PostSubject: Re: December 2012   December 2012 - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 16, 2012 1:01 pm

It's hard to think its almost Xmas with the weather we have been having! Having the grand daughters this year, and being with Jessi for Christmas for the first time in many a year makes it a special one for us. I don't have room for a tree in here, so I strung some lights around two western vases, big ones, and stuck some pointsettas in them....and hung some ornaments on a shelf and my drawer handles in the living room...that's it...low key, but gotz lights!

Donna, the girls will enjoy their turkey when you get back...they will be alright, they are independent and almost grown up...they can work thru it, cuz you've given them that in their lives...that ability!

Pam, tht will be a sad day for sure, but hope he keeps on for a long time yet. I know about the VA and Tri West which is now Humana for us....it is gettin' screwy....but am thankful to get my meds free...which everyone could get what they need also.

ARK, whatcha been up to?

Rick, where are you again?

Ol Man, where did you go? How is Virginia doing?

Beech, gotz snow?

Hope everyone is having a good weekend. I'm playing with the doggettes today...got my dishes done, vacuuming, dusting...have dinner in the crock pot.
Back to top Go down
silverdancer

silverdancer

PostSubject: Re: December 2012   December 2012 - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 16, 2012 1:46 pm

Today was a lovely day here - clear, blue skies, sunny, warm (12C, think that's about 55F) so I went to visit Zaristo. Didn't ride but took him out of his stable for a pick of grass (yes, it's still green here) for a while. He really enjoyed that. So did I, just watching him munching away happily.

And my cat, Jeckyll, who had an operation during the week to remove 2 bad teeth, has made an excellent recovery. He was getting thinner, because it hurt him to eat, but he is making up for lost time and I swear I can see him put the weight back on.
The vet did blood tests while he was in there, and found he has the start of kidney function problems, so he'll be on a pill a day for the rest of his life, but it means that he will be a lot more comfortable and probably more active. He is now 16 1/2 years old, that is the oldest I have ever kept a cat, so this is all a bit of a new experience for me to keep him happy and comfortable.

We heard on our news of course, about the terrible tragedy in the USA, can't begin to imagine how awful for all the families involved.
Makes any little problems I might have, dwindle by comparison.

But one way or another, I had a busy week... and have still not quite caught up with Christmas!
The tree is up but I've not finished decorating it. The cards are on the table but not written or posted.
So all that is what I'm off to do now... Smile
Back to top Go down
cb

cb

PostSubject: Re: December 2012   December 2012 - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 16, 2012 9:40 pm

Graymare, won't you still be here to keep in touch? I'm terrible at emails....so please say yes....

SDancer, I only mail cards to some of my elderly relatives...they arn't on the puter, so I try to keep in touch at least once a year. Mail has gotten too expensive to send a lot of cards out...I'd rather spend the money on our adopted family. I've been shopping to help out Joey buy for his special adoptee for xmas....her family go to the BIKER Church down the road from us. Seriously, they have a biker church, a cowboy church, within a few miles of us....I've heard of the cowboy churches, but not the biker one....so its interesting.

Well, its dark and the wind now decides to quit...go figure! We have the front door wide open letting in some fresh air...feels quite nice.

Dinner is dingin'...barBQue ribs, baked taters, and broccoli...yum yum....later y'all.
Back to top Go down
Graymare

Graymare

PostSubject: Re: December 2012   December 2012 - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 16, 2012 11:03 pm

CB, I'm not going anywhere........we switched to Century Link and changed my e mail. I wanted everyone to have it in case the board goes kaphlooey........we can e mail until it gets up & going again......................

It's a chilly night here in AZ....I'm sure CAROL has her woolies on............it's about 40 here, very damp, windy, and clear.................no humidity to the chill factor is a dandy.

Hi TP..........glad you're back and glad you have a new horse.................ENJOY.
Back to top Go down
Graymare

Graymare

PostSubject: Re: December 2012   December 2012 - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 10:26 am

UPDATE:

Posted yesterday by Matthew:
Update for the evening on Dad, He was able to have his feeding tube taken out today. He has been assisted up a couple of times today and is eating his "better than nothing" pureed meals. The MD's feel that he is getting better and are excited to think he may do better than expected in rehab. The rehab MD came and met with him and they are looking at placement options. He is still at times confused, but still yet suprises me with his ever so sharp witt.
From Me:
As you can see by the pic, they got dad in a wheelchair and took him down to meet Madeline today. His face lit up when I talked to him about it.

The above was what Kelle posted tonight.

There was no photo with this, but Madeline is HT's brand new grand daughter, born this morning.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: December 2012   December 2012 - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

December 2012
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next