Over 50 Horse Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Over 50 Horse Friends

A place for the old Over 50 Horsenet friends and new friends interested in horses.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

July 2012

Go down 
+15
Graymare
Karen E. Teague
silverdancer
Indyapp
sunny 57
WV Witch
Rick Angell
Manygatess
Ol'Man
Santa
Carol W
Eileen
Ellen E
cb
Ark
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Karen E. Teague

July  2012 - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: July 2012   July  2012 - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 11:00 am

I just found out that sexing rabbits is hard, missed sexed a few rabbits, went out to do my daily chores and found that two females had given birth... Not only did I miss sex the male that had been in the cage with them it's their brother... On a side note my mare has shown no signs of going into heat, yet both my boarders have show. did I screw up yet again and let son breed his mom.
Back to top Go down
Indyapp

Indyapp

PostSubject: Re: July 2012   July  2012 - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 11:59 am

TWH WELCOME!

I found out that you better be careful when you say that you will not be replacing horses when they leave. That's what I said when I donated a horst the to US Parks Police in DC 7-8 years ago. The stall stayed empty 2 weeks before I somehow acquired the Spotted Draft horse affectionately known as Sophie the Wonder Pony. I am from Northern Indiana and use to raise and show appaloosas hence the name IndyApp. Last thanksgiving I had to put down my last appaloosa and currently own Sophie the above mentioned and Monster the Thoroughbred / Appaloosa cross that somehow did not get ANY of the appaloosa traits. In addition to my two horses my SO has a wonderful TWH who at age 22 is a SAINT. SO know's next to nothing about riding so had to find him a been there done that steed to take care of him. Found Thunder. Bought Thunder. Found out Thunder was preggers so now also have 2 yr old TWH in my avatar. Note to self update avatar. Currently I am in Chicago making myself sick with last minute studying for a certification exam that is given only 3x a year. Today's testing begins in two and a half hours and I'm a nervous wreck so came here to take a break. 10 hours of testing over the next 2 days. ooh, I think I'm going to be ill. I know TMI. Nice to meet you.
Back to top Go down
Indyapp

Indyapp

PostSubject: Re: July 2012   July  2012 - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 12:01 pm

Just reread my post. Looks as if spelling is not my strong point today.
Back to top Go down
Ark
Admin
Ark

PostSubject: Re: July 2012   July  2012 - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 12:05 pm

I am on my Kindle....sigh.....it sure keeps me brief.

Wow! Two new people in one week!!!!! Welcome JULIE and welcome again KAREN! I will post more this evening when I have a computer connetion....

DONNA
Will figure out pix problem tonight. Good to see you!

CB
Vetericyn has super oxygenated water. That is the miracle part of it. I love how it works and use it all the time on my animals and on me. I would wager that those who don't like it have never used it. I am on my third bottle.

See you folks later!
Back to top Go down
https://horsefriends.forumotion.com
Ark
Admin
Ark

PostSubject: Re: July 2012   July  2012 - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 12:12 pm

Take a deep breath INDYAPP!!! You can do it!
Back to top Go down
sunny 57

sunny 57

PostSubject: Re: July 2012   July  2012 - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 12:44 pm

Indy, everyone here knows you can do it so like Ark says take a deep breath and go there and pass that test with flying colors we are all behind you 100%
Back to top Go down
cb

cb

PostSubject: Re: July 2012   July  2012 - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 1:41 pm

ARK, sorry, the vetricyn has electrolyzed wter...which means salts were added to the bleach and water. You can check the ingredients on line. I do some experimenting on my own with getting ingredients right, but I have used bleach for many a year on wounds, thrush, etc...harden soles etc..and have used lard with lots of salt in it to pack wounds...some of the ol timers use to use salted bacon grease for wounds...it does work. Vetricy will work, but it does have a drying agent and you need to be careful the wound heals from inside out becuz it has no emollients in it to help keep the tissue soft...like other meds.

Another hot day here today! whew! I'm ready for fall! but definately not winter. Chris and I noticed our animals are shedding and starting to get a thicker coat now getting ready for cold weather...and we both are hoping we do NOT have an early winter...as I'm not leaving until October! and don't want to drive thru snow! Not that! please! pretty please! But it is early that they are shedding out again so soon...has us pondering why...
Back to top Go down
Rick Angell

Rick Angell

PostSubject: Re: July 2012   July  2012 - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 2:00 pm

Those TSC stall mats are absolutely IMPOSSIBLE to cut. They are in the 3/4 to 1 inch thick category. I bought 6 mats to cover the stall with and needed to cut to length as well as notch out one corner to fit. Can NOT cut with 18 volt saw...plug in the wall skill saw...hand saw...nor tin snips...and I dang sure am NOT gonna try a knife.They got laid down overlapping fashion, and Phony Pony will just have to "like" it.

YES...this MUST BE a RED LETTER week in FOOPVILLE to have two new residents. JULIE needs to read back some...if she hasn't already....and see the Roll Call comments. Karen has already contacted me "privately" about SNOOP's antics with the rabbits and turning ALL the horses loose into a single pen. SOOOOO....JULIE better watch out for SNOOP coming around. He's liable to jump from the truck next week as I go through TN on I-40.

My love to all...Rick
Back to top Go down
Ellen E

Ellen E

PostSubject: Re: July 2012   July  2012 - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 2:02 pm

Welcome, Julie! Glad to have you. Pull up a chair, have some fudge or cheesecake, and join the party.

Indy, you can do it. We'll be waiting to hear how you think you did. As hard as you've been studying, you'll be just fine.

CB, I've been wondering about the coming fall too. Early spring. Early summer. Early fall? Hope not.

Today is a perfectly gorgeous day. Mid 70s with a beautiful breeze. Need to get out and mow. Actually mow! We got a really nice rain yesterday that lasted about 10 hours. The grass started greening up again. If we don't get some more soon, it'll stay brown and dry. Why is it that the weeds can stay green and thrive when the grass goes brown and ugly?

Back to top Go down
cb

cb

PostSubject: Re: July 2012   July  2012 - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 2:18 pm

Ellen, that's the way it is out here too..weeds must not need moisture at all! They stay green and the grass is dead and brown....we had a light sprinkle of rain yesterday and lightning started a new fire across the river on the plateau, no worry there, its too far away...and nothing there that will burn but sage/weeds...

Welcome Julie...have a piece of fudge and enjoy the foops and foopettes!

My farrier just called and will be here on Thursday. I got some gel from the vet that is safe to give to Charmin while she is nursing Miss Muleytude!...so am hoping this time we can get her back feet done and she will cooperate with us! She can be a real snot!

Gettin' shoes put on Jasper too, they are wider and thicker to hold his soles off the ground...I hope this works! Been trying to fix this horses' problems for a year now! First his teeth, then the abcess, and now the soles so soft...wow...I'm hoping it works. He sure is looking pretty now since he gained the weight back. We have fixed that problem!
Back to top Go down
Indyapp

Indyapp

PostSubject: Re: July 2012   July  2012 - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 7:18 pm

Thanks guys for all the support. Just got back to my room from the test. It started out kind of rough. Not good when the first few questions sound like Greek. I soon settled into the flow and overall I think I did OK. Not great, but OK. I keep telling myself that all I have to do is pass the test, not be an over achiever. study Now I'm gonna head out and find me a place for supper that will wait on me, not cost a fortune, and indulge myself in a toddy drunken
Back to top Go down
TWHRider

TWHRider

PostSubject: Re: July 2012   July  2012 - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 8:48 pm

Thanks all for the welcome Very Happy

Carol, this looks like a great place to kick back with folks in my era; didn't say "age" because not everyone is - lol

Karen, I have spent my life guessing wrong in kittens - lol I have a very sweet-faced mostly white cat whom I named "Mitzie" because he looked like a Mitzi; until he got old enough to visit the vet and I had to change his name to Bitzie. He already knew his name, Mitzie, and Bitzie was the best I could come up with cat

IndyApp, <sigh> please don't say that - lol lol I have turned down so many free horses because I "will give them a great home", that my biggest fear is finding something that whinnies tied to the driveway gate some morning. Mercy knows, there's a enough cats, kittens, and dogs that get shoved thru the gate.

I am so sorry about your mare last Thanksgiving. Did you raise the Indian Shufflers or trotters? Once upon a time I saw a pic of Chief Joseph's Leopard App that was a Shuffler. At least it was alleged to be his horse. What a beauty.

You've already posted you're at your room from the first day of testing. You will do terrific, I'm sure. "Over achiever"; if you say those words you are but try hard not to be. Were you an only child? I was until my parents divorced. They divorced because they were both obnoxious perfectionist. Mom waxed the garage floor then put cardboard down where the tires would be and dad was a Master Machinist who never had a part rejected by QA up to his retirement. Then there's me bounce

Ark and CB, I went to the tack shop for fly spray today, the counter gal and I got to talking about how good the Hylarin HU is (the people Hylarin). That evolved into a Vetericyn conversation. She said the doctor told her she has bronchitus but the swab tests showed she had strep, yet there wasn't any strep. She felt sure that's because she's been gargling with Vetericyn Shocked Shocked

I asked her three times to repeat that gargling sentence and she swears she's not sick with strep because of the Vetericyn. I'll bet I remember that the next time I feel a sore throat coming on alien

Rick, we put TSC's grid mats in the stalls and the heavy one like you have in the aisleway. Kenny has a carpet cutter knife and that's what he used to cut corners out. It was still a bear to do but it worked. I'm not sure what would work to cut the full length or width of one of those mats.

Guess I'd better get to reading and find out who Snoop is - lol lol If he jumps out at I-40, he's got a long-butt haul to our place. What goes with the water bowl? Cat food, dog food, rabbit food, horse feed? - lol lollol

Ellen, thanks for the welcome! We have finally had enough rain to turn everything from Peanut Butter brown back to green. We may be out of Severe Drought status after this last rain but, during the height of the drought I actually saw poison oak dieing on the vine, growing up the Oak trees. Poke Weed can't be killed but it was starting to wilt too.

In the spring, our yards were polluted with all kinds of clover that we never got around to putting weed killer on. Now that the grass is green and growing, I notice there's not a patch of clover to be found; could we be so lucky as to have the clover root system die from drought? I hope so; I dealt with slobbers big time last Fall and do not want to see that again.

The humidity is horrid so after I ran errands, I was a house prisoner. Bless Kenny, he took half day and came home to mow all afternoon. He had a heart attack April Fool's Day but has made a tremendous recovery. How he deals with this heat/humidity is beyond me. I was happy just to get the stalls cleaned.

It's gettin' to be about time to bring everyone in for the night. I hope nobody's a sweat-hog mess because I really don't want to have to stay at the barn until 10:00 hosing/brushing the yukkies off four horses. I did that last night. If the system doesn't hang up (good Ole Hughes.net) I will make an album of my Very Handsome Heart Horse and all The Other Handsome's ClappingHands

The farrier promised he'd be here today to trim my two Special Needs Fellas - that didn't happen. I know he's covered up and trying to catch up from being out of town last week.

If push-comes-to-shove and he can't be here tomorrow (Saturday), I'm going to have to trim the foundered horse myself; he's got way too much toe and is starting to stumble. At least their hooves are softened up from the mud and I will leave him a little long for when the farrier gets here next week.

There's a long story behind this particular horse's health/structural/founder issues and I am scared to death I will do something wrong. My eyes don't see up close as good as they used to and the arthritis in my hands makes those knippers hard to operate sometimes. That's part of why I'll leave him a little long; if I do mess up, there's will still be enough left the farrier can fix him.

That's it in my corner of the world. Hopefully the album makeing process will be painless because once I get up from this computer, that's it for tonight study
Back to top Go down
TWHRider

TWHRider

PostSubject: Re: July 2012   July  2012 - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 8:56 pm

I hope this isn't "Operator Error" on my part but I can't load photoes to my album.

I keep getting this message:

You cannot upload any photos to the gallery because the storage limit has been reached.

One time I got the error message that the Uploader had crashed Shocked

Technology is only good when it works - lollol
Back to top Go down
cb

cb

PostSubject: Re: July 2012   July  2012 - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 10:47 pm

Not sure I'd gargle with anything that has bleach in it.
..but guess it would dilute enuf it wouldn't kill ya...but ewwwwwww....just thinking about it! LOL...I think I'll stick to my good Jack Daniels whiskey for sore throats...that works to gargle with also!...and don't have to be too afraid ifn I swallow some! in fact tastes pretttttttty good! Docs have used salt water to gargle with for years and years for sore throats.

Another hot day here!...hotter tomorrow...ugh...
Chores will get done in the morning hours...

I had two escapees tonight...Red and Bowie took off, I was so afraid I'd find them in the canal ditch...luckily they were on the lil bridge contemplating going swimming I think! Thank goodness I got there before they jumped it, so was out mending the doggie fence in the heat...dachshunds like to dig! this I know!

sweet dreams y'all and Indy I hope you had a tasty dinner!
get some rest!

Back to top Go down
Ol'Man

Ol'Man

PostSubject: Re: July 2012   July  2012 - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 11:08 pm

Read your fun with the mats Rick, my "tree loppers" i use on multi Rose work ok for me--- . bolt cutters --also do a little--wish had some newer refridge matts, Rolling Eyes pirat Rolling Eyes One of the friends gave me some old beams so put a few to use on the trailer floor----boy thats work on Surprised Surprised these tender hands/

Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Welcome new people. I thought way back this forum was a place one coould get a bale of hay and tie up space while on the road,----maybe a cup of coffee. Did the ole time cowboys ever ride that so called "grub line" tongue tongue Question Question Question Question
Back to top Go down
Ark
Admin
Ark

PostSubject: Re: July 2012   July  2012 - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 11:41 pm

Welcome JULIE!

I am back on my computer. Verizon was our provider until they upgraded and we were left out. We are waiting on a fellow who is installing internet service on a water tower not too far away. Unfortunately, he is super slow.
You certainly have an interesting bunch of horses! My husband, Donnie, has a TWH. She is quite a card. My horse breed of choice are the Arabs, I have 2 1/2 of them, the other half being Andalusian. They are all livewires.
Glad you have joined us!

KAREN:
Oops. Congrats on the baby bunnies rabbit . What kind are they? I had three Angora rabbits many moons ago. They were very sweet, but I was surprised when they lived as long as they did.

CB:
There is very little bleach in it. You can get all the info on Vetericyn.com. I'll not argue much with you. It works. It can be magic for all I care, I know it works because I have used it for a couple of years. We have used it for thrush and whiteline disease, abscesses, fungal infections, bacterial infections, and cuts. It doesn't sting eyes or ears or cuts. When the peacock jumped in my face a year or so ago and cut me from above my eyebrow to my chin, I used it several times a day and it didn't even scar. It should have, I looked like I had been in a knife fight. As I said, folks who haven't used it are the ones who don't like it. I am sure when the patent expires, everyone will be hawking it. Until then, it is probably going to stay costly.

We are off to the ACTHA ride in the morning...about 5 a.m. The trailer is washed, Ivan is washed, and soon I will be washed. I sure hope Ivan is as good as he was last weekend! This ride benefits the Back Country Trails group in their area.

DONNA:
I am working on your pix!
Back to top Go down
Ark
Admin
Ark

PostSubject: DONNA's Pix   July  2012 - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 11:50 pm

Here are DONNA's photos of her granddaughter's graduation! wavy Congrats to Allison and her proud grandmother!
Attachments
July  2012 - Page 6 AttachmentAllison%Bennett.jpg
You don't have permission to download attachments.
(15 Kb) Downloaded 2 times
July  2012 - Page 6 AttachmentAllison&Jodi.jpg
(9 Kb) Downloaded 1 times
July  2012 - Page 6 AttachmentErin%Allison.jpg
(12 Kb) Downloaded 4 times
July  2012 - Page 6 AttachmentGettingCertificate.jpg
(13 Kb) Downloaded 1 times
July  2012 - Page 6 AttachmentRainyNight.jpg
(10 Kb) Downloaded 1 times
Back to top Go down
cb

cb

PostSubject: Re: July 2012   July  2012 - Page 6 EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 1:06 am

The wind turbines interfere with my cell/puter service..depending on which ones are turning...and they just keep putting more and more of them up on the hill above us...on the rimrocks out of the flat part...I can now see many blinking red lights every night!

They havn't worked on the bridge now for two nights...I can only hope they are about done up there...last night my grandson and my company kids and I were outside talking and someone switched on that big light, which I am use to now...and ya should have seen those kids jump and say what the heck? It startles you when we were just standing around in the dark talking and WOOSH...big bright light...and then they turned it off in a few minutes...who knows what they were doing!
Back to top Go down
Donna

Donna

PostSubject: Re: July 2012   July  2012 - Page 6 EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 10:23 am

Thanks Ark for downloading the pictures for me. I will try again just to see if I can do it. Tried clicking on the pics to enlarge and they don't, is this a thing with this new site? And is there a picture centre that we can download pictures to rather than put them on the post? Just inquiring. Think you need to be congradulated on the fine work you do to keep us all together.

Welcome new people.....I did see a Julie on here but not another name of the new person that has the TWH.

I am Donna, live in Nova Scotia, Canada. Own one Appy mare by the name of Tommy Girl, two black miniature poodles, three indoor cats and one husband. Retired for a long time now and spend my time at the barn, gym, tea with the gym girls, with my beautiful Granddaughters who live close to me. Housework gets a fast lick when it needs it. Have been part of this group since the '90's sometime. At the time I thought the people that were on the Over 50's board were crazy, still do at times but have found out that they are sane, very friendly friends. Sometimes I get amongst the missing because life catches up to me and I don't get to the computer. cheers

Beautiful day there today, have a load of wash in and then tidy up the house before I have to ehad out for a card game tea that my OES is putting on this afternoon. Waste of a perfectly fine afternoon if you ask me but I have to help Crying or Very sad

All have a great day and I will check in later.

Donna

Back to top Go down
cb

cb

PostSubject: Re: July 2012   July  2012 - Page 6 EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 1:22 pm

Donna, your grand daughters are lovely ladies! I know you are very proud of them....and ya have every right to be! I think it is funny when they get on your computer and play around! teehee...they have a great sense of humor pullin fast ones on their Granny! LOL

Another warm/hot day...whew....grin and bear it I guess!

Y'all have a great weekend.

Back to top Go down
Eileen

Eileen

PostSubject: Re: July 2012   July  2012 - Page 6 EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 3:55 pm

HI to all in Foopland, We here in SWO have enjoyed almost a week of refreshing cooler temps and rains and gentle breezes. The experts say that tomorrow will be back to the hot and heavy climate and temps...oh joy...that sounds like fun. lol
I have enjoyed the last few days though doing things that I usually stay away from when it is so dreadfully hot. Went riding again this morning, let the pup tag along too...he did well, such a little bundle of energy...geeesh, wasted on the young. lol
The horse did well. I did well. the dog did will...perfect little short ride. I wanted to get the ride in and overwith before the heat got too bad. I Know that the horses do enjoy the cooler temps as well. They don't even seem to mind that I lock them up to keep them cool.
Back to top Go down
Karen E. Teague

Karen E. Teague

PostSubject: Re: July 2012   July  2012 - Page 6 EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 10:44 pm

I'm doing great besides trying to stay cool because of these crazy hot days here in Oklahoma... Want it to get cooler so I can enjoy some riding.
Back to top Go down
Ark
Admin
Ark

PostSubject: Re: July 2012   July  2012 - Page 6 EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 11:26 pm

On Kindle.....short post.

Donna
Click on photo name for larger photo. Check out the "Gallery" for albums. Will explain more tomorrow.

Have I got a ride story! I didn't get to finish the Actha ride today, but Ivan and I were not the bad examples. He did fine. Will tell all about it tomorrow. Stay tuned.......

Back to top Go down
Eileen

Eileen

PostSubject: Re: July 2012   July  2012 - Page 6 EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 1:08 pm

Ark you are killing with suspense on the details of your ride....can't wait to hear what happened.
TWHrider...are you anywhere near Waynesboro Tn I go down that way every fall for the last trail ride of the year...been doing it for over 20 years now, some people never grow up. lol
I used to winter for a few years in the Pleasantville area just above Nashville. Then as I got older I had to follow the warmer temps. I understand that Tn did not fare that well in the weather department this summer..hope that it is just a nasty rumor.;
It has turned warmer here at home, well we all knew that the cool period was only a tease. lol
at least I did get a chance to enjoy a short ride or two.
CB...hope that the fires are starting to die down and that some rain has come into the equation to help out.
Dawn...How is Kent now, I know that you said that his brother called him and talked to him trying to "wake him up"
Rick...are you home yet? It is hard to get "back into the saddle" once one has been retired. I don't know how I would handle going back to work...even for a day...well maybe if I was allowed a nap in the middle of the day or something. lol
Keep on trucking all.
Back to top Go down
Indyapp

Indyapp

PostSubject: Re: July 2012   July  2012 - Page 6 EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 1:37 pm

Hi folks,

Made it home late last night. Was awaken by some young people pounding on the door around 1:00 letting me know there was a horse out in the road. I hate getting woke up like that, talk about an adrenalin dump. Fortunately Tiberius was the only one out and he was trying to figure out how to get back with the others. The others were running the fence line trying to figure out why he was on the other side. I put them all in their stalls with fresh water and hay and called it a night. Spent the morning fixing fence. Still can't figure out why I can't get a good charge on the fence. Will work on it more after I cool off.

I had a new helper while I trying to fix fence. The neighbor has a baby pot belly pig that got out and followed me around. He's really cute. Only problem was he was really hungry and he wanted to nurse. He kept climbing my leg and trying to nurse on my jeans. Poor little guy. Followed me back to my barn where I tried to give him some grain to eat. He did eat some of the cat food that was out. He wasn't real impressed with the grain so I added a little water to it to soften it up and he ate some more of that, but not much. He really wanted to nurse. The neighbor, who didn't answer their door, doesn't have a good track record for feeding their animals. Does anyone know what little pigs eat?

Test is now over. Next step is waiting the eight weeks for the results. In this day and age of computers you would think results could be determined much faster.
Back to top Go down
TWHRider

TWHRider

PostSubject: Re: July 2012   July  2012 - Page 6 EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 6:13 pm

Eileen, I'm ~110 miles almost due west of Waynesboro. It's safe to say we're about half way between Nashville and Chattanooga.

Are you talking the Bucksnort Ride? I've heard a lot about it but have never been there.

I haven't looked at our drought status but we should've at least crawled out of "Severe" after the rains we've had the last two weeks. We went from parchment brown to Yahoo! green and now have to bushhog & mow. Fine by me as, burning diesel & gas to mow is cheaper than throwing hay every day; I was going thru hay like it was winter Sad

I love the milder winters down here but, mercy this heat/humidity is leaves a lot to be desired. I have a cooling vest with ice packs in it; I don't know how I'd get stuff done at the barn without it. All the fans do is blow hot air around pale

IndyApp,
glad you're home but yuk, not nice getting woke up in the middle of any night much less when you just hot home. Glad only one horse was out and nobody's hurt.

I don't know what Pot Bellied baby pigs can eat; I used to feed Calf Manna, cottage cheese and lettuce to my pigs but I was feeding them for future use on the dinner table; I wanted plenty of meat and not much fat. I only did that one year; after my husband called me at work to let me know the "pig loaders" said those were the easiest pigs they'd ever loaded, I hung up crying over my the papers on my desk and vowed never to do that again. I was raised on the farm where things got eaten all the time, I surprised myself being such a big Wuss scratch

Ark, what happened at the ACTH? Do you have pictures? I went to post pics from Photobucket on Saturday, and got an error message telling me I'm not allowed to use an "outside source" because I'm a new member. Free Forums won't let me upload pics to an create an album either. How long is the waiting period before one can post pics in this manner? I found a pic small enough to load directly from my PC but it loaded as a thumbnail.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: July 2012   July  2012 - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

July 2012
Page 6 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next