Over 50 Horse Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Over 50 Horse Friends

A place for the old Over 50 Horsenet friends and new friends interested in horses.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

April 2012

Go down 
+14
TallyPam
Appy
Beech
Eileen
Carol W
Santa
BarTGila
Rick Angell
Indyapp
Ellen E
Manygatess
sunny 57
cb
Ark
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Ellen E

April 2012 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: April 2012   April 2012 - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 12:16 am

I'll be leaving early in the morning for work, and then going on to be with Ohio cousins for the rest of the weekend. So, I wish you all a very Happy Easter.
Back to top Go down
BarTGila

BarTGila

PostSubject: Re: April 2012   April 2012 - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 12:26 am

Rick, I so envy you. I would love to go to Scotland and get at all my families records. I have some family who has helped with this but I would love to be able to go do it myself. My maternal grandmothers tree has been done for years and we have a huge book of it. I am doing her fathers side and have compiled volumes over the years but am still on the search for many branches of the family. It is like a huge jig saw puzzle and it drives me nuts at time.

Ark, I love the picture of daddy. Again I wish I could meet some of you but the PNW is a very long ways from where most of you live. I did meet Ninja when she was up here for her brothers wedding years ago.

Went over and petted the neighbors horses this morning. Had to have the smell of horse.
Back to top Go down
Ark
Admin
Ark

PostSubject: Re: April 2012   April 2012 - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 12:47 am

Happy Birthday, BEECH!!!

Hope it has been a great one filled with yummies! :dance:

And how do I know it's BEECH's birthday? Because it is also Areion's birthday, too! Areion turned 3 years old today....sniff, sniff...they grow up so fast...She didn't have any chocolate, but we did take some birthday pix.

We've had computer connection problems all day. We bought a new wireless modem, but so far don't have it working either. I am on Donnie's laptop run on the internet with his Blackberry. Don't know if we can get that new modem working or not, but we'll try again tomorrow.[b]
Attachments
April 2012 - Page 3 AttachmentAreionAt3.jpg
You don't have permission to download attachments.
(71 Kb) Downloaded 3 times
April 2012 - Page 3 AttachmentAreionFloat.jpg
You don't have permission to download attachments.
(55 Kb) Downloaded 4 times
Back to top Go down
https://horsefriends.forumotion.com
Eileen

Eileen

PostSubject: Re: April 2012   April 2012 - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 9:02 am

Ark, has it been three years since Areion was born??? where dose the time go...the pictures of him shows a resemblance to my youngest although when I bought Boone at 3 years old he had no white on his body at all, just some bottom tail hairs showed white, now he is a very handsome dappled gray, however I fear that pattern is only temporary.
Yes happy birthday Beech.
Snoop, yes the young lady with the two pony tails does look pretty perky. Believe it or not I did wear the two pony tails when in my 20's and 30's ah the good old days.
Happy Easter All where ever you are to celebrate.
Back to top Go down
BarTGila

BarTGila

PostSubject: Re: April 2012   April 2012 - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 9:51 am

Just another reminder of how fast time goes. She is lovely and so grown up..

Happy Birthday Beech Hope it is a fun one.

Still raining like mad here and cold mornings. The rivers and lakes are all overflowing down in the valley. I expect if it does not let up soon we will see some flooding down there. We of course are once again on top of a mountain so no worry about flooding.
Back to top Go down
cb

cb

PostSubject: Re: April 2012   April 2012 - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 12:36 pm

Happy Birthday Beech! woohoo! ake sure ya eat lots of cake now! clown Razz hope you have a great day and do something fun!

ARK, wow is she 3 already...time flies eh? Soon you will be riding her...will she be your horse or Donnies?

BarT..where are you living at now? When you said on top of a mountain I thought you may be back in the Forest once again? Our rivers are very high here also, and they are releasing more water from our dams and warning people to stay out of the rivers, creeks, etc....while the snow is melting away and coming down...but they will always have idiots out there who won't listen of course!

Well, if any of you go to the dentist watch out for the newest novacaine....its spose to be made for those who can't take novacaine, WAH, but guess what ....I was still allergic to it and spent the night in the ER all night long, with an IV flushing my system and close monitoring...I made some of the techs sick with me barfin' continously...ahhhh well...man I was a sicko puppy...

Charmin is dripping lil drops of milk but not waxed yet...
Back to top Go down
cb

cb

PostSubject: Re: April 2012   April 2012 - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 4:09 pm

ELLEN, forgot to say this earlier, but have a great time!

Charmin is getting up and down up and down....and then she will nibble some more on hay, up down up down, and then a wee drink....stand there changing weight from foot to foot....she is getting really ansty....so if anyone guessed today or tomorrow it may happen, but don't think anyone did....crazy mare just can't seem to get it right, eh? LOL No @ Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Rick Angell

Rick Angell

PostSubject: Re: April 2012   April 2012 - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 9:47 pm

KATHI: If it hasn't gotten to you yet, be forewarned that genealogy "stuff" can be addictive.

I beg pardon ahead, as this posting may run a little long and perhaps a bit boring. In 1973 or 74, I had an aunt "present" to the Angell Family reunion a small book that was the culmination of over 25 years of researching, compiling, and organizing "our" family (Angell) lineage. It purportedly goes back to the time of Queen Mary 1 of England. This would be my 12th GGF...JOHN Angell (1501 / 1572)... who was Chaplain to Queen Mary 1. As the name John is reused/recycled/and re-honored several times, I call him John 1. He was obviously Catholic. In those days, CATHOLIC Priests could/did marry, etc. John 1 had a son named John 2...(1530 / 1589) who also took up the religious business for an occupation...but supposedly on the Protestant side of things after Queen Mary 1 (aka...BLOODY MARY) passed over the bridge to her eternity. John 2 had a son named William (I've not started numbering them just yet) (1568 / XXXX) who was supposedly a blacksmith in Liverpool, England. William and his wife...according to Aunt Pearl's book...had 20 children, one of which was named...you guessed it...John 3 (1609 / 1697). John 3 was a sea captain and evidently made a fair amount of money dealing in the transportation of rum and slaves. He "retired" to Providence Rhode Island about 8 - 9 years before passing away.

Then there was Josiah, Joseph, and Samuel before getting to Charles Angell...my 5th GGF...who came to North Carolina and lived about 45 - 50 miles from where I live. Charles had several children, and one was named John 4. Everybody refers to him as REV. JOHN as he was a Baptist preacher for many years. Rev John also was a Revolutionary War veteran. Rev John had a son named Henry; and Henry had a son named John 5. We call this one by both names..."John Jefferson" Angell. Then we have my GGF G. P. and my GF W. Brady and my Dad...Brady...and me.

I was just 2 years old when the family had the 1st Angell Family Reunion...its ALWAYS been on the 2nd Sunday in June. Aunt Pearl was "elected" secretary and held that position for 50 years. She used to absolutely bore me to tears at the reunion when she would get up and start telling who died, who got married, who was born and who was related to who, etc....and that was the start of her writing her book that was printed/presented to the family in 1973 or 74. ( My 2nd marriage in 1972 is in the book, but dtr. Charlotte's birthday in Dec. 1974 is not.)

A couple years or so before he passed away, my Dad had me take him up in the mountains of NC...near the VA. border and not far from where ARK lived...so he could visit his maternal grand parents and great grand parents. They are buried in a small private / family cemetery on top of a low mountain. On the way home, we stopped at a Baptist church in Booneville, NC (Think Daniel Boone) to visit the grave site of Dad's GGF / MY 2nd GGF...John Jefferson Angell. THAT TRIP...I guess...planted the idea in my mind of wanting to "visit" each of my GGF's graves and making a photo or three and possibly writing an addendum to Aunt Pearl's book. I am the "youngest" of my generational level.

Unfortunately, Aunt Pearl didn't always tell us where someone was buried...ie..church yard, public cemetery, or "at home", or...?? She was pretty darn sharp with the dates and names. In trying to find some of these sites, I'm having to re-research the family history and that was NOT my intention when I started thinking about this. I've run into a few 'obstacles' and some 'minor' discrepancies like a date being off a year or so. I have spent untold hours on the computer "googling" names, places, happenings, etc. and...unfortunately...gotten sidetracked and reading about something else that has caught my interest.

It is indeed an "unusual / strange / almost deja vous" feeling for me to be in some small town/village in England and get to wondering...."if"....

I've even had a touch of the same feeling when we've been in Scotland as my mother's name is "Scotch/Irish". THAT will be another project for another day as there is no known-to-me family history book for her name.

I'll bet you now that you regret mentioning anything about genealogy to me Shocked Shocked Shocked

Love to all....RICK

ps: I've hit a MAJOR obstacle/problem with this project and I'll save that for a later date.

rla
Back to top Go down
BarTGila

BarTGila

PostSubject: Re: April 2012   April 2012 - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 9:52 pm

CB I am living in SW Washington in the forest, but we are putting it on the market so we can move closer to my sisters so they can help me with mom. My days of doing everything on this place are long over. I can still cut the lawn with the riding lawn mower but the rest of it is beyond me. If I got down to weed a flower bed I probably would never get back up and we have two acres of yard and 4 acres of pasture that has not had a horse on it in over two years. After Stryker was killed by the pit bulls I decided not to get another horse and it seems it was the right choice.

Frost this morning but it got up to 65 today and the sun is out...first dry day in ages
Back to top Go down
sunny 57

sunny 57

PostSubject: Re: April 2012   April 2012 - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 9:55 pm

Beech I hope your day was a great one, dinner out and got lots of gifts HAPPY BIRTHDAY :dance:
Back to top Go down
Rick Angell

Rick Angell

PostSubject: Re: April 2012   April 2012 - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 9:56 pm

sorry for the print size above...it was supposed to be "large" and "arial black"

rla
Back to top Go down
BarTGila

BarTGila

PostSubject: Re: April 2012   April 2012 - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 10:25 pm

Rick, I have been doing the genealogy for years so I know exactly what you are talking about. Sometimes I just want to throw my hands up into the air and hand it all over to the younger generation to carry on with, but then I just keep on plugging along with it all.
Back to top Go down
Rick Angell

Rick Angell

PostSubject: Re: April 2012   April 2012 - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 11:45 pm

KATHI...I can't find a nice quote I had saved, but the gist of the quote was the we have an obligation to our children to be / provide that bridge between our ancestors and our future (children). So...don't give up...ya gotta a job to do Very Happy

There is a television program...WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?...on NBC that deals with ancestry. I wish it was as easy as they make it seem utilizing their sponsor...ancestry.com....but its a good program anyway.

Happy sleuthing Smile study study study

Rick who is Sleep Sleep Sleep
Back to top Go down
cb

cb

PostSubject: Re: April 2012   April 2012 - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 1:00 pm

Happy Easter Y'all....spend it with family and friends or do something fun together, and eat lots of chocolate bunnies and marshmallow peeps...y'all have my permission and guarantee ya wont gain any weight at all! LOL
Hubby is working....I hated these years of truck driving, never being home on the holidays...can't wait until he retires and we can live normally again! tongue Wink
Back to top Go down
flessasgold

flessasgold

PostSubject: Re: April 2012   April 2012 - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 1:23 pm

HAPPY EASTER!!!!

Just sitting here watching Law & Order reruns with hubby. I.m on vacation this week and he took two days off too.

Not doing a darn thing exciting.

Last edited by flessasgold on Sun Apr 08, 2012 3:19 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : forgot a word)
Back to top Go down
Ol'Man

Ol'Man

PostSubject: Re: April 2012   April 2012 - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 1:43 pm

This is new to me, but do want to let my friends know I am alive. Hi Foops----Olman
Back to top Go down
Eileen

Eileen

PostSubject: Re: April 2012   April 2012 - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 3:34 pm

Happy Easter to all of you Foopsters and families. It is a gorgeous bright and sunny day here in Florida. Hope that the sun shines at least part of the daylight hours where ever you are.
Rick I love looking up the old family tree and all of its branches good or bad. One year when I had plenty of time on my hands went over to Scotland and surrounding areas for the one goal of looking up some old headstones in old graveyards that were in the areas where my dads ancestors came from. I even took the ferry over to the Isle of Skye to see what I could find. I found no grave markers with the family name however I did find many of the familiar names in the comminity that I live in now in Ontario. My mothers one aunt had made a hand written letter/book of sorts much like you aunt did, with all of the geneology that she knew about, and in return my mother made a copy for each of her kids to keep. I also watch that program "who do you think you are" find it facinating. Yes and they do make it look easy and done in a matter of days. yes right.
Back to top Go down
sunny 57

sunny 57

PostSubject: Re: April 2012   April 2012 - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 3:54 pm

happy easter all, eat lots of ham or turkey or whatever you have on easter have some chocolate bunnies or chicks, and maybe a trail ride or two,
Back to top Go down
Manygatess

Manygatess

PostSubject: Re: April 2012   April 2012 - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 5:26 pm

Happy Easter everyone.

Not much happening here today. Easter is too early for us to have our family get together, can't risk the kids driving over the Altoona mountains in bad weather (alhough this year it would have been just fine).

George & I went to church this morning, and now are just sitting around waiting to eat our ham, potato salad and baked beans. And of course, some of the yummy Easter chocolate.

CB: In case she doesn't have the baby until my guess date, I choose a colt.

Love & prayers to all...
Back to top Go down
Rick Angell

Rick Angell

PostSubject: Re: April 2012   April 2012 - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 8:24 pm

EILEEN wrote: "Yes and they do make it look easy and done in a matter of days. yes right."

I agree...but it seems they always have some noted "historian" or some such other real professional that just happens to turn to some obscure reference. I wish I had the money to hire such a person that knew the "who, what, where, when and why" of how to get some of my stuff straightened out.

My MAJOR OBSTACLE of late has been trying to find/verify ANY of the information Aunt Pearl had in the book pertaining to the three generations in England. I've had a gal...a professional genealogist...in Liverpool working on the one that lived in Liverpool. She can find NOTHING with the name Angell...or its many possible derivations...anywhere.

Now the BOMB....My daughter...Miss Laurie to us here in Foopland...has been helping on this. She called the other day and said she had "googled" one of the sources Aunt Pearl had listed in the bibliography and...WOW...NOT TO BE TRUSTED...charges of mail fraud, *&^* poor information, literally making up stuff, etc. etc. some going back to 1980's. Unfortunately, Aunt Pearl did not 'footnote' stuff...just had a
bibliography. I do NOT know if this company was the source of her English information, but it sure maybe kinda/sorta explains why we can't get but just a tiny bit of information. For example...There was a WILLIAM the Fish Monger who may/maynot be related to our WILLIAM the Blacksmith and both lived about the same time period. There is an abundance of information about the fish guy, but NONE about the blacksmith. The blacksmith is NOT listed in any guild records, church parish records, or land records, etc. The fish guy lived in the London area and acquired several large estates over his lifetime. He was rich!! In other words...I seriously doubt the blacksmith even existed in the Liverpool area. Also...seems kinda/sorta strange that he supposedly had 20 (yes 18 + 2 = 20) children and the name Angell can't be found in that area. I'm really bummmmmmed out on this project now and especially so for the sake of my Aunt Pearl who worked so hard to present to the family an accurate history.
And we STILL have to gather/confirm information about John 1 and his son John 2...??

I want to run out this "Angell project" to some sort of conclusion and, then if I have anymore desire to dig into this genealogical quagmire, I might just take my middle name...LANDRETH...and see what I can do with that. Landreth was my paternal GM's maiden name...given to my Dad as a middle name...to me as a middle name...to Kid Cameron's mother as a middle name...and to Cameron as a middle name. I really know nothing about that part of my heritage. And...it COULD BE a wild ride.

We had burgers and dogs on the grill at Cameron's other grandmother's house today. There were 5 - 6 kids there running around. The weather was absolutely perfect w/o a cloud to be seen...gentle breeze...very comfortable temps. We won't be eating any dinner tonight!!

That's all, FOOPS

Rick and Snoop
Back to top Go down
Ellen E

Ellen E

PostSubject: Re: April 2012   April 2012 - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 9:51 pm

I hope everybody enjoyed the Easter weekend as much as I did. But I must admit to being glad to be home with no place I have to go for a couple of days. Smile

I'll catch up on everybody's goings on a little later.
Back to top Go down
Beech

Beech

PostSubject: Re: April 2012   April 2012 - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 11:21 pm

Whew! Finally got logged in here. Sometimes the same name and password work for me and sometimes they don't. Anybody else have that problem? It's enough to drive a person $%^#$@!!!! scratch scratch scratch scratch

Thanks again for the help, ARK. ClappingHands

And thanks for the birthday greetings! Very Happy Friends took me out to dinner a week ago, another friend took me out to eat again last night, and still another friend - who happens to own and run a high-end CANDY SHOP -- Fed-Exed a box, so I'm licking my lips over Easter chocolateS as we speak. MMMMMMM.... clown clown

And HAPPY BIRTHDAY, AREION !!!! :dance:

Back to top Go down
Beech

Beech

PostSubject: Re: April 2012   April 2012 - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 11:36 pm

Hmmmm....When I look at my avatar, it occurs to me that that may be why it's hard for me to gain entrance...I wouldn't want to admit that broad, either... Evil or Very Mad Perhaps I'd better change it before a Guantanamo looms in my future... affraid
Back to top Go down
Ark
Admin
Ark

PostSubject: Re: April 2012   April 2012 - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 11:43 pm

Happy Easter!!.....Oh Hurray! OL'MAN made it here!!! April 2012 - Page 3 3032884798I have not been much help, OL'MAN. Sorry. How are you doing? How's Virginia?

My computer connection is totally on the fritz. I am actually on Donnie's blackberry attached to his laptop. It's some kind of magic trick, I don't know how it works. Verizon (our dear internet provider) is supposed to come out this week and find out why we have no signal. Donnie thinks that when they upgraded their system to 4G around here, they messed up the 3G signals, which apparently is what we have. I think. That may be totally wrong, like I said, I think it's just magic.

CB:
You asked about Areion. She is for both of us, but I will probably be her rider since Donnie can't even ride his TWH, Daisy, because of his knee. Areion is a trotting horse. We both do ground work with her, so she knows she can't be pushy around either of us. I hope you are feeling better after your dental trip....

ELLEN:
Glad you are home safe and had a nice time! The weather here has been so great, a little chillier than it was, but more spring-like. I have enjoyed the weekend quite a bit, but we didn't go anywhere.

TRUDY:
Yum, your dinner sounds great! I hate to admit it, but we didn't fix anything special. I made a beef stew.

EILEEN:
Did you get any more rain? Safe trip home!

SUNNY:
Did you do Easter with your daughter and grandkids? I saw some folks out hiding Easter eggs for kids this morning. I sure haven't done that in a while.

GRAYMARE:
Did you take off some where?

BEECH:
I am so glad you got back here! I am sorry I wasn't any more help for you than I was for OL'Man. Glad you had a good birthday!!

RICK:
My dad was into genealogy for a long time. He got into a family website and some of his distant cousins were also into it and they were able to help each other.

I rode Ivan Friday, Saturday and today. He has been such a happy camper lately. He is so fun to ride when he is in a good mood. We practiced lots of transitions, slow trotting and side passing over a pole. I am trying to get him to sidepass over a turned over barrel, but so far he isn't thrilled with that. He is getting better, but we have lots of work to do on it. He doesn't like how the barrel rolls if he touches it.

Donnie got Daisy's feet trimmed while I was riding.
Back to top Go down
https://horsefriends.forumotion.com
cb

cb

PostSubject: Re: April 2012   April 2012 - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 12:09 pm

Well, the ball is in motion for my referral to see the specialist...find out whats happenin! So that's done...and I have a dental appt tomorrow to fix the filling..UGH....but at least it was quick!

Charmin looks so different today...I'm thinking the foal is positioning in the birth canal as her belly isn't stickin' out on the sides nearly as much now and her tail area is sunken in just overnight...I think she is having contractions...she is eating and she'll stretch out and looks llike contracts and then she goes right back to eating again! Poor girl, I think she is trying to get as much nourishment as she can for that baby...she was starved when I got her...and she still hasn't learned that she will have food here always...she will not go without...and if the guy who gets her when she weans her foal, she won't want for any food...there is 80 acres of pasture and he does up his own hay. He has a beautiful appy stallion...so yes she'll be a brood mare, but a cared for one.
Back to top Go down
Indyapp

Indyapp

PostSubject: Re: April 2012   April 2012 - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 1:56 pm

My weekend started off pretty good. Left work early on Thursday for a dentist appointment, at least it was only a cleaning. However, the poor guy in the next room must have been having a number of teeth extracted and it was NOT without pain. I’m a white knuckle dentist patient as it is and his moaning and yells were not helping me any. I was about half sick by the time I left just from listening to him. Friday was good though. We were closed so I had the whole day to play. And it was a beautiful day to play. I went to the horse auction in the morning. There are two really big auctions each year, Good Friday and the day after Thanksgiving, and I’ve never been to either so Friday I went. I was good. I didn’t buy anything although I did bid on a couple of pieces of equipment that ended up going for more than if the lady would have bought it retail. People get caught up in the bidding and get carried away. Then I went home and rode Monster and told him what a good life he has with me.

Saturday I went into the office and took a test for my CFP study program. Boy was I surprised when I discovered I passed it! I wasn’t expecting to, I was just taking it for measuring purposes. Now I get to sign up for a cram class and sit for the real exam. The rest of Saturday was a shopping day, groceries, Walmart , that sort of thing nothing too exciting until after I had gone to bed. Got woke up by the sound of thundering hooves. That kept thundering. Back and forth. Got up, looked out the window didn’t see anything. Not good. Tried a different window. Still no sign of movement, but then I heard the thundering again. Unfortunately it was coming from the front side of the house. HORSES IN THE FRONT YARD!! Jumped into clothes and shoes and took off for the barn. I learned a long time ago first things first. Grain to bribe them to be caught and halters to put on. Trying to find two black horses in the middle of the night is a trick. Sophie and Tiberius at least have white patches that show up pretty good in the moonlight. Fortunately they were all staying pretty much together, even if they did go visit the neighbor across the street. I was able to locate them by hearing the clatter of hooves going down the paved driveway. Another fortunate thing is that the back of Sonny’s property is fenced in and they couldn’t go into the housing development behind him. Sophie’s greed for grain finally was their downfall. If Sophie was going to eat grain then the others wanted it too. Get them all back to the barn only to discover that the gate that I never use and is tied shut was standing wide open. Well, at least I now knew how they got out. I have no idea how the gate got open unless someone (of the two legged variety) opened it, but I can prove nothing. Oh, and it started to rain just as we were walking back home, so yes it did rain on Easter Sunday.

Sunday was another beautiful although chilly day. Did laundry, tried to get the lawnmower put back together, (I take the battery out for the winter) and made a roast for Bill, his daughter and my dinner. Never did get the lawnmower going, but the battery is back in but with the charger hooked up. Hoping it will start tonight. Today I’ve done research on who offers the cram class for the CFP, where it’s offered and how much it costs. Finally settled on Northwestern University in Chicago on June 13-16. The exam is in July. I think I’m going to puke.

CB, definitely sounds like Charmin is close. Doesn't look as if she's going to make it to the new moon as I guessed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: April 2012   April 2012 - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

April 2012
Page 3 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next