Over 50 Horse Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Over 50 Horse Friends

A place for the old Over 50 Horsenet friends and new friends interested in horses.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

July 2013 !!

Go down 
+6
sunny 57
Indyapp
Graymare
Ellen E
Rick Angell
Ark
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
cb

July 2013 !! - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: July 2013 !!   July 2013 !! - Page 6 EmptySun Jul 28, 2013 7:32 pm

I'll try this again, posted earlier but it must have gone into cyberspace!
We went riding this morning while it was cool enuf to go. Jessi on Max, the neice of Nikki, and Hubby on Rocky, and I on Mr.. Tanko.....we rode around the block which is about a 4 hour ride ...things were good, until these two big grey geldings...beautiful horses, came flying up around a building right on the road we were riding down....the horses invented a new slide, hump, jump move! We all lost stirrups, and I really thought I was a goner....but we all stayed on top. Max was the quietest of the four, the other 3 being ol' fools! I am thinking I need something shorter than Tank, I do not want to fall from his height! Now that I am thinking about this....whewwww....he is a big boy...over 16.2 and about 1350 pounds.....big 'un! He rides great, except for thos spooky dippy slide jumps. Hubby says he will start his mule and then I can ride Rocky, he is shorter by 6 inches...that part would be good.

Well, we have run the doggies and watered the horses....put a new water tub into the dogs....why do they eat them!? they have chew toys.

Anyway, we are kicked back relaxing....

ARK, great todo on the hay....Mexican food sounds good to me, too.

Ellen, your pic looks cool!

Have a good week everyone!
Back to top Go down
Rick Angell

Rick Angell

PostSubject: Re: July 2013 !!   July 2013 !! - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 12:25 pm

ARK....as I recall, we had some rain on Saturday. However, it rained HARD late last night/early this morning. We have had enough rain to keep things green and growing and I need to mow yard about every 4 days.

Being retired...I don't really keep up with the days of the week nor the dates!!

My love to all...

Rick
Back to top Go down
cb

cb

PostSubject: Re: July 2013 !!   July 2013 !! - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 12:54 am

Rick, you are sounding kind of down....what is up? You know you can sound on us anytime. BTW, did you break the forum...no posts today from anyone.....Hubby never knows what day it is either being retired....I'll bet you two could find enuf mischief to get into ifn you lived closer! LOL

Took the grand daughters to the pool today....I opted to sit in the shade and read a book and hubby go in the pool and played with the girls....they all had a good time, and no more did we pull out of the parking lot and those 3 and the neice who is babysitting this week for them, were sound asleep! Rolling Eyes shrug  Guess grandparents are boring! The heat was on today at 101 with high humidity....whew.....I sure hope it breaks...just the heat is hard enuf....but its that humidity...I can't wear makeup, it just sweats right off my face!What a Face No 

tomorrow will be a down day for us as hubby has to take that nasty prep stuff for his colonoscopy....his turn! LOL We will get a few things done outside in themorning....and then kick back and stay close to the pottyroom! geek rabbit silent Embarassed Shocked 

sweet dreams y'all.

Back to top Go down
Carol W

Carol W

PostSubject: Re: July 2013 !!   July 2013 !! - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 11:48 am

Just not much going on CB .... weather is kind of icky again .... cool, rainy, humid ...... glad it isn't 100 degrees like yours. seems like you had a good idea to go to the pool with the kids.
Back to top Go down
Ellen E

Ellen E

PostSubject: Re: July 2013 !!   July 2013 !! - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 12:26 pm

Now that the troops have gone, there isn't much going on around here. Yesterday was a gorgeous day and I gave the jetski some exercise. Today, it's been raining since about daylight. Not hard, just enough to keep people inside.

With the colder weather we had over the weekend, the water temperature is just a little too cold to want to swim. Okay for wading, not swimming.

Back to top Go down
Ark
Admin
Ark

PostSubject: Re: July 2013 !!   July 2013 !! - Page 6 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 12:31 am

Rainy and cold here all day today.  This is July?  You can hear the grass growing, but it is usually too wet to cut it.  

We took Kazi to have her pedicure yesterday.  The vet says she goes back on a strict diet.  Poor Kazi.  Just when we have tons of grass, she can't have it.  

End of the month.  Time to change the thread.....

Go To: https://horsefriends.forumotion.com/t23-august-2013
Back to top Go down
https://horsefriends.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: July 2013 !!   July 2013 !! - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

July 2013 !!
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6